Home» Forum» Introductions» Unofficial FriendRewind Ultra Mega Intro Thread v1.1

📌 Unofficial FriendRewind Ultra Mega Intro Thread v1.1

Back to Introductions
Listing 101-102 of 102   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6   Latest ↓

i don't think friendrewind has an introduction mega thread yet

so here is an attempt at one intro thread to rule them all

you can post whatever you want about yourself here ofc

sharing how you came to be here on friendrewind is also nice ofc

but we need to know one thing above all other things and that is


what is your raddest dance move


okay that is all xoxo

Replying to @flowersnbullets [them] (post is on page 5): “@Nicks World hi! you sound neat, if you're down, i'd like to chat or be friends. :)”

@flowersnbullets [them]


Sure, and thank you. your profiles interests has loads of movies and shows I think I forgot to mention in mine but are my favorites like Mob Psycho

@Nicks World I love tf out of mob psycho! I think it should be mandatory for teens to watch lol. That and the flowers of evil manga by Shūzō Oshimi :teehee:

“De un pájaro las dos alas, reciben flores y balas…”
- Lola Rodríguez de Tió
viva la revolución<
Listing 101-102 of 102   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.