Home» Forum» General Discussion» WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 85   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

With autumn right around the corner, I wanna know everyone's halloween costume (if you already have yours in mind)! And also, any other halloween plans you may have in mind!

shibby! O_o

I'm going to be Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors! I've been (making a poor attempt at) learning to sew, and I'm gonna make a hand puppet of Audrey II.


“My duty to myself is to amuse myself terrifically.” ― Oscar Wilde, Only Dull People Are Brilliant at Breakfast

IMA BE AND ALIEN so i can do ishoku hada makeup(◣_◢) 

ponyboy from the outsiders!!!!!

"society, you're a crazy breed... i hope you're not lonely, without me" - eddie vedder

im gonna match with my brother and be brendon urie and ryan ross :))


Replying to @mauled (post is on page 1): “i am already in a costume of flesh ”

@Lulu's Mauling

lucky....

the end of the world will never come

Andrew Garfield's Spiderman meme again for the 5th year in a row lol. The one with the sweatpants

i wanna be jane from stranger things :)

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Tbh I was planning to be coraline but then I found these like old rave costumes that I really want so I may try to get one before October😛

im thinking max caulfield from life is strange!! i have the haircut and everything, but i have no where to go for halloween, soooo.

either a dead waitress or a voodoo doll 

I have a list.

  • kris from deltarune
  • flowey from undertale
  • the sad ant meme thingy
  • a star
  • a pretty pink fairy
  • spider man
  • chica from fnaf
i got more they're just in my notes app
Replying to @SteadmanSlick (post is on page 1): “I want to dress up in a full body straitjacket, like the one worn by the "Spazm" animatronic sold by spirit halloween... You may know it for being used as th...”

@SteadmanSlick that's creative af, i love that creepypasta and animatronic!

shibby! O_o

I'm either going to do Raku-Chan or Nina the killer! (or both lmao)
Nina would be easy for me to do and I can do a matching outfit with my boyfriend, but raku-chan would be the best joke costume with my friends LOL

I Luv U! 333

Harley Quinn 

that's actually a great question.... i might go as doc scratch orrr... maybe a smiler costume !!!!

i'm going as self-ish, like the album

the first part of my costume got here today :)

blue stare neutralized!

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

I think Elvira but idk fs

Replying to @mauled (post is on page 1): “i am already in a costume of flesh ”
Lulu's Mauling wrote:
i am already in a costume of flesh 

I'm gonna be going as.... well, my evil twin!(The Batter From OFF)
will people get it? absolutely not. will I wear it anyway? obviously! lol

You made me realise I actually don't know!

By the power of Grayskull!
Listing 21-40 of 85   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.