Home» Forum» General Discussion» WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-80 of 85   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

With autumn right around the corner, I wanna know everyone's halloween costume (if you already have yours in mind)! And also, any other halloween plans you may have in mind!

shibby! O_o

i wanted to be sugar from the off game, but this costume'd be pretty labor-intensive and heavily stylized... so this or mercury from psychopomp. as a last resort, spamton

bellatrix lestrange from harry potter, OR sally from the nightmare before christmas!! i do love me some tim burton and helena bonham carter 

omggg i dont knowwww, i'd like to dress like thorn from hex girls, sally face, illi or gee way :p

im gonna b nina the the killer \(^^)/ 

raven from teen titans 💪 already have the costume n everything

@RavenNeedsARedBull LITTTT

I wanna be the sentry, but I have no suit </3

Replying to @Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX (post is on page 1): “the first thing that comes to mind is nina the killer but ive actually never dressed up for halloween :p my grandmother is religious and believes that hallow...”

@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX aughh youre so me when i was younger, dw one day youll get the halloween outfit of your dreams and itll be worth it xx

probably gonna do the hunter from L4D again!

@Left4Dead WOAH INSPIRATION! now i wanna be ellis next year!

shibby! O_o

kuchisake onna

staying up all night waiting for the calling all villains pilot premiere on halloween obviously


oh wait you mean like costumes

oh shit

uhhh

i got nothin

i want to try being mr wpnz tho. fave character. that'd be cool :D

I’m gonna be Mai from avatar!!! I need to see more avatar costumes guyz;-;

DOMO-KUN!! 

i already got the hat, now i just need to make the rest of the costume lolz

JFK from Clone High. It's a really simple/lazy costume and I pull it out whenever I'm out of ideas. It would appear that we share a taste in fashion.

AS OF NOW my plan is to be a zombie from PVZ.... since because of marching band i usually end up with zero time to do something super cool

ZOmbie nyan cat :clap: 

kagamine rin :DD

i don't usually go out for halloween but if i did i'd probably dress as some random obscure hyperfixation.

I'm gonna be Josef from Creep and my dog is gonna be Aaron, also from Creep.

Listing 61-80 of 85   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.