Home» Forum» General Discussion» WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

WHAT IS EVERYONE GONNA BE FOR HALLOWEEN?!?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-60 of 85   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

With autumn right around the corner, I wanna know everyone's halloween costume (if you already have yours in mind)! And also, any other halloween plans you may have in mind!

shibby! O_o

I'm gonna be a sad homeless British boy too say I'm hungry and get more candy<3 works every time:vampire:

Replying to @PeyPeyPoser (post is on page 2): “I'm either going to do Raku-Chan or Nina the killer! (or both lmao)Nina would be easy for me to do and I can do a matching outfit with my boyfriend, but raku...”

@PeyPeyPoser RAKU CHAN WOULD BE SO FUNNY

shibby! O_o
Replying to @RicoHC (post is on page 2): “Harley Quinn ”

@RicoHC that's so cool! i'm going as clark kent

shibby! O_o

i want to be a fairy but i also want to be a vampire. maybe i'll be both :D

love, sky<

@seaoforcas a vampire fairy would go so crazy you absolutely should do both

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE

i’m not sure if i’ll do it (if not i’ll just go as an inflatable dinosaur as i always do) but i have such like a hyper specific costume idea . the rabbids version of john tanner from the driver series who appears in a (i think?) ubisoft anniversary video from 2012….. he looks so dumb

EEPTY WARRIOR NO.1 !!!!!!!! Murrdoc Niccaalis

I'll be the guy handing out candy at my front door. I think it's a pretty good costume.

I think I'll be or Jolyne or Veronica hehehehehe


I'M GONNA BE NYAN CAT!!!

I think I'm gonna be Rainbowdash if my friend can help me finish the costume in time!! Otherwise I wanna finish my scene Luna Lovegood cosplay and just use that! :D

I am IMMEDIATELY defaulting to Dracula I dont have any other costume ;-;

I'm gonna be Spock from star trek !

Replying to @mrsurrealist (post is on page 1): “myself , but not the boring kind . because i have mask to wear!! will wear the mask in profile picture accompanied by cloak”

 Hey @mrsurrealist now I'm curious!! I also saw the scary stories thing- do you have more masks????? (If so.tjsts rad (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)!!)

@Corpse-princess2.0

im in the process making more soon :doughboy: , so soon ja 

@mrsurrealist. OOOO!!! HOW NEAT!! maybeh we can see the other one(s) when your done :3??

@Corpse-princess2.0

yes , will

juliet from lollipop chainsaw orrr alice from alice madness returns! depends on how cold it is lol

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^

@AgejoAngel. ERM- BOTH GAMES ARE PEAK HOLY HELL YOU KNOW BALL-

@Corpse-princess2.0 YESS OMGG YOU GET ITT!!!

get crazy with the cheeze whiz! ^-^

Im gonna be a sky kid from sky cotl! I made my second cape this year for a con, so I will reuse it for Halloween 

Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c
Listing 41-60 of 85   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.