Home» Forum» Music» The most depressing song u like?

The most depressing song u like?

Back to Music
Listing 21-40 of 69   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

For me, theres something so gut wrenching about "Don't Fear The Reaper" by the Blue Oyster Cult. I also get this same feeling listening to "New Mistake" by Jellyfish. Both of these songs are not necessarily "sad" songs per se, but they give me a feeling I can't put into words. 


I wanna know ur depressing bops, I like listening to these when I write xP

Replying to @badger.bastard (post is on page 1): “Skylines and Turnstiles by My Chemical Romance is my favorite song of all time. Its so sorrowful, its so gut wrenching, it's the story of a nightmare yet its...”

@badger.bastard

thank you for reminding me about this album! this song is especially sad knowing the backstory,

added to my playlist!

Replying to @Babey (post is on page 1): “Gonna have to say "Lifetime" by Three Days Grace, I think. It's so pretty &lt;3”

@Babey

I stopped listening to their albums after adam left, but this is good. thank you!

Replying to @Tuggington (post is on page 1): “Broadripple is Burning by Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos is one of my favorite songs of all time and is definitely extremely depressing.”

Ok wow Broadripple is Burning is SAD but so so beautiful, added to my playlist!

@cece glad you like it! 

Replying to @mallrat (post is on page 1): “fast car by tracy chapman. wonderful song but man will your heart hurt.”

@mallrat

i cant believe ive never heard of tracy chapman before...this is GOOD. 

@cece this song was on the corporate playlist when i worked at babies r us for some godforsaken reason and i couldn’t understand anything other than “i had a feeling i could be someone” so i looked it up and felt offended that any corporation thought a song like this was appropriate to shop to.

Replying to @Lockjaw.09 (post is on page 1): “maybe Pierrot The Clown by Placebo... idk, everything with a glockenspiel on it will hit me :( also the lyrics are so heartbreaking”

absolutely gut wrenching, its perfect. thank you!

Everything I Own -Bread

I love Fire and Rain -James Taylor. 

I love Hurt when Johnny Cast sings it. 

Hey. Hey. What can I do - Led Zeppelin 

Burning Down One Side - Robert Plant

Far Post - Robert Plant 

Almost Hear You Sigh - Rolling Stones 


I didn't think I would make it to 30. During that time, I listened to a lot of Streetlight Manifesto, Riverboat Gamblers, and Neck Deep, but this song particularly had a special place.

Hell, I'm tearing up listening to it.


~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

"Swamp thing" by the Chameleons, as well as "The Painted Bird" by billy vincente. they both have their own unique haunting sounds, but man, besides swamp thing being one of my favorite songs of all time, it's such a desperate piece. and painted bird's lyrics are simple, but effective when you just feel, stuck. 

edit: also "Half Life" by trocadero. it's a fun one, a belter if you're in the right mood, but yeah, the singer/subject is not. having a good time smjdfkjsgsajd. 

 i'll change for you by mitski 

Anything by dead butterflies really

Replying to @offtheb00ks (post is on page 1): “idk bout the most part but "insomniac" by memo boy always manages to tear me up”

@offtheb00ks mannnn thats so peak, i really like bucket tho hehe. idk why but memo boy songs give me gender euphoria cuz i feel like a depressed boy when i listen to him. especially on rainy days. ^^

@axelito bucket's a good one as well jst like the whole rest of the album actually, but my personal picks r ofc insomniac and facebook.com. and i get u on the gender euphoria thing they rly r songs like that for sum reason, i daydream sad scenarious a lot listening to memo boy 

the light behind ur eyes by mcr 

brought 2 u by my 0.69 braincells~
Replying to @cece (post is on page 1): “@offtheb00ks such an iconic song. it gives me that nostalgic type of pain”

@cece its jst sch a gut-wrenching song rly, and u dam right bout the nostalgia part

Can't believe nobody's mentioned this one yet, so here you go.


Sorry kids, but your music sucks today. The only thing depressing about it is having to listen to it. 😂

Shouldn't we begin with the obvious?


let down and things to do and like idk dtmf and pumped up kicks

sekai de ichiban ohimesama
Listing 21-40 of 69   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.