Home» Forum» General Discussion» Give me your worst school experience

Give me your worst school experience

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 39   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Just got homeschooled for a pretty bad experience last year at school so give me your worst experience 

Got played cheated and asulted 

@•°☆R3N☆°•holy macaroni 

Got bullied a lot when I was a teen. The worst at school was being pushed onto lockers. 

But out of school, I did get beat up near where I lived from people at that same school.


How are you doing? Are you ok now?

@EmyVox yeah I'm doing okay now it's pretty peaceful but I'm glad y'all are oki now

Just today actually,my teacher was talking about how "young girls should date 30-40 year old men because theyre more mature" and then he proceeded to call me a pretty young girl a few minutes later

@.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖ so we are casually letting in pedos now huh?

@Lolita_Minky_</3 hes been making sexual jokes to and about the little girls at my school since im in a k-8 school

@.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖ also hes like 48

@.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖ has anyone reported him?

@Lolita_Minky_</3 no, im pretty sure hes been thriving off of silence for a few years now since hes been here since i was 8. I'm 13 now and I just got his class

@.✦ ݁˖ Mari ♡'s Butterbiscuit and America! ✦ ݁˖

Pls go report him

I got into a few fights and arguments. People tried bullying me. So I bullied them back (not like full scale bully them but just be a dickhead back). But if you're saying bad like bad stuff we did. I'll just say this. I'm lucky I didn't get felony charges for what I did :)

Got teased and teachers did nothing about it, so one day I attempted suicide by hanging myself with a jump rope, only to get caught... and teachers still did nothing about the teasing.

ugghh.. me and my friend got harassed by some kids parents for doing absolutely NOTHING to him. oh and i got bullied as well <3

we'll be together no matter what happens online, whether i die or i get arrested or i break or i get stabbed or i get flamed or i become god or i become crazy
This reply was deleted.

i got choked by a boy + i got homeschooled for around 5-6 months due to the disgusting staff at my previous school. that's pretty much it 

got bullied by a teatcher bc he believed, on the ableist way, i had something wrong, bc i would draw during classes and he would think it was only on his classes, for some reason. He once lied to the secretaries i was skipping his class and insisted i was, when i warned him i wasnt feeling well and would wait to my responsible adult come to pick me up early before everything, only bc i forgot to take the permission paper to leave. He only started to stop showing too much how much he hated me bc him and my responsible adult fought when i wasnt around, bc he was almost giving me a panic attack and i was already crying bc of how much of a dick he was being towards me that day 🤡:stare:

got jumped in a locker room and almost lost one of my ears

Got bullied in my teen years. Thankfully they didn't touch me but were bullying me psychologically. Ended up having really heavy depression with suicide thoughts  

once when i was still in school I fell DIRECTLY onto some guys crotch. and i mean DIRECTLY it was SO UNCOMFORTABLE AND EMBARRASSING T_T

Listing 1-20 of 39   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.