my favorite is meerkat family

where you can find: https://www.sylvanianforest.com/families
am just curious to see , all so cute
if someone did this topic already i am gonna backflip
my favorite is meerkat family

where you can find: https://www.sylvanianforest.com/families
am just curious to see , all so cute
if someone did this topic already i am gonna backflip
i just remembered these existing, i think i remember seeing commercials of them as a kid
isn't this them?
yeah, yeah thats them… (´• ω •`)
prolly the calbee bear‼️ they all are so cute tho
yayy them (*´ω`*)
big fan of the truffle boar family tbh :D
look at them!! so cute.. so stupid looking... i love them
milk rabbit family!!
kitties. wanted them when i was a kid sm![]()

that is so funny , i really wanted them to
I love the hedgehog ones, I had a family of them as a kid. I also think the frog ones are pretty cute.
@thevoidisred

they give me feelings of happiness and joy
I LOVE CALICO CRITTERS AND SYLVANIAN FAMILIES. I FOUND MY PEOPLE!!!!
My favourite set is my Latte Cat Family. Here's one of the pictures I took with the "dad".
oh he is so cute (´• ω •`) hello little man..
RIGHT?! I saw them and immediately went to the check out. Such a cute idea for a thread!! I can't wait to see others favourites. ☺
my favorite syrian family is assad family
@jbartlomej OH NO I READ IT NOT AGAIN NO I DIDNT MEAN FOR HERE IT SORRY
You must be logged in to reply.