Home» Forum» General Discussion» How do you like your pizza?

How do you like your pizza?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-55 of 55   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

I personally like my pizza new York style flat bread with extra cheese, pepperoni, black olives, and banana peppers with a stuffed garlic pretzel crust as well as blue cheese on the side.

Replying to @feralschizoid (post is on page 2): “@Kommando Mutiliidhow is it possible that we have almost the same taste in food  😭”

@feralschizoid


I don't know, but I'm impressed.  Diavola is the ultimate pizza. 

Worship Me -- I am dead

Tasty :3

New York and New Haven style although I can't get either here where I live so I usually make my own. 

Several different ways. Hand tossed with extra cheese with sausage and mushrooms, or all meat and every so often with everything on it. Just depends on my mood. I'm also pretty partial to Stromboli's too. 

Ham, pepperoni, cookie, barbeque, and vegetable kind

Cheese, thick crust. Sometimes onion or pineapple but not together. Never add olives or bacon. 

Catupiry chicken pizza only. I'm a hell of a picky eater

Either a thick chewy or thin New York style crust depending on my mood. Lots of cheese, garlic or white based sauce[I hate red sauce], spinach, and mushrooms. Or just cheese if I want something simple.

I feel asleep!

Cheese Pizza. The style doesn't really change much else, but i love chicago-style deep dish.

uuu i usually liek my pizzas w thick crusts, a TON o cheese, ham, sometimes w pineapple, pepperoni, fried sausage and ion mind any vegtables on it, zero mushrooms tho (ᵔ⩊ᵔ).. and zero olives i HATE olives lmao

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

bacon, green onions, ham, and extra cheese 🤤🤤🤤🤤

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

thick curst and thick dough with pineapple and ham and extra melty cheese

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

personally i freaking LOVE stuffed crust with garlic sauce instead of the red one with cheese :p

lalalalalala

pepperoni with stuffed crust and extra sauce

Either a thin or neapolitan crust, cheesy, not too much toppings cuz if you overdo it and make it too filling it feels like you're eating a casserole and not a pizza. Usually prefer a savoury or rich tomato taste, but a sweet and sour type also nice. Sometimes a little spice is also great 

Anyone can wear the mask. You could wear the mask.
Listing 41-55 of 55   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.