Home» Forum» General Discussion» Why is ur username what it is

Why is ur username what it is

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 103   1 2 3 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

MY friend in my old friend group used to call me strawberry laces and it kinda just stuck but when I left, I put my user name as cherrylaces on.everything BC lace is my nickname and I prefer anything cherry over strawberry! Plus they knew my socials so I did it to be pretty in a way BC they knew what I was doing!

idk ig it started as my tumblr which is similar js - not _ cuz i didnt know what to put it as and im bored alot so it fits ig?? then i js use basically the same thing for everything lmao

brought 2 u by my 0.69 braincells~

my user on everything else is s0ph0mores1ump, which is one of my fav fob songs!! I also love patrick stump so instead of my user just being p4trickstump I wanted to also incorporate that song into it

Mine's just my name plus my favourite colour in Portuguese (purple) plus the day I born. I use my nickname plus 23 to sign my drawings, Vic23, and Victoriaroxo is my old game username, like Roblox and Minecraft, too, I think

uh strawberries but girl

My username is mosly 20Mi_Ri13 cause Miri is one of my nicknames & 2013 cause I was born in 2013

"Bicycle, bicycle, bicycle I want to ride my bicycle"
Bicycle Race - Queen

Since I like ranting about tech, privacy and digital ownership, plus I like to talk about conspiracy theories every now and then, I chose ExMachina because it means "out of the machine", which seemed fitting. 

Maybe MySpace was all the friends we made along the way.

a small in-joke on spacehey

which kinda went off the rails

and now here we are :star:

steph is short for stephanie which is...my name...and stabwound is a play on the jennifer's body scene where colin gray gets stabbed by garden hedges in the attic of the abandoned house, and jennifer says "a puncture wound? that's so emo."


@steph stabwound (|\\\|) omg that’s so cool and clever of u :)

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess awww ty!!!

In my late teens i was (still am mostly) heavily into Goregrind and death metal, slam etc. As well as heavier thrash etc. 
I also really liked the motorhead cover sepultura did of orgasmotron. 
So i put killgasm enstead of orgasm.
as if to suggest i get orgasms from killing. for a while my myspace (this was myspace days) name was Deathgasm Killgazmotron. 

I have forever since and forever hence forth be known online by that moniker. 

its my name...& then cataclysm... coz of miraculous ladybug when cat noir uses his cataclysm 

i always found cat noir so kool xD i wouldnt mind finding a 20% cooler name tho!!!

I was thinking about band names and JulytoSeptember came up and i tought it would be perfect for my socials

Well, i LOVE red velvet cake and vampires!! :D

Homophobia is GAYYYYY!!!!

Oooo this is a fun question! I decided to name myself loljazminn because I notice that whenever I talk to someone they would always laugh because I guess they thought I was funnny so i thought of laughing out loud because well they are laughing. And Jazmin is my name so I stick the two together loljazminn :star:

my name is kai and i have a weird obsession with cannibalism... i spelled it with a k for consistency ;p

꒰ ꒱꙳⭒( ★ ᵕ ★ )⭒꙳꒰ ꒱

◇kewl◇dewd◇ is my tiktok user which was just some random shit. Then I put my name and the in it then spelt Dude normally

killjoys/my chem obsession. i literally have the same name on my youtube where i posted my music. i gotta come up with a better name before realising the actual stuff.

i wanna be called solar irl and was (At first) testing it out online to see if i actually like it! i kept it because i enjoy the name solar and think it fits my personality and stuff, i also like how other nonbinary people have just the coolest names and i really wanted to think about a cool name, then i thought about solar and it just kinda stuck.

Listing 1-20 of 103   1 2 3 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.