Home» Forum» General Discussion» Why is ur username what it is

Why is ur username what it is

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 103   < Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

Blood bath saint is a song a wrote at su1c1ed is uh.. Uhhh... :stare:

Ashe is based from my irl name as feminine (even tho im non-binary? xd), Gladys was another one but felt too complex, Kiana came from an OC and i dont want to talk about the deeper pipeline.

Greg is a variation of my middle name.  I've used it consistently for the last few years on Internet communities where people don't know me IRL.  I've thought about going by that full time too, because I've always hated my first name.  I put DGS (my actual initials) in parentheses because I came here from Spacehey and I was originally DGS on there, although I have since changed it to match.  And my URL is the same as my original Myspace URL, I use that name or variations of it a lot of places, and it's a line from a song that pretty much defined me in the early social media era.

shit idk i burnt my rice/ref

Coulda sworn there was a magazine called metalwire but maybe I was thinking of metallix or livewire or loudwire but im pretty sure I didnt just make it up 

The “Space” came from my older name, SpaceMonke64, but I put it as SpaceGD because I wanted to be a game developer, but after being mistaken for a Geometry Dash player, I changed it to SpaceWD because I’m a web developer/designer. But in all actuality, the name is inspired by MoldyGH

Sooo...my real name is Grayson and obviously online I got bullied for being a girl with a boy's name. So I started saying my name is Gray instead and it just stuck with me, unlike the numerous usernames I used over the years, which is why I default to Gray when naming myself online.

"Thank God I am deemed worthy to be hated by the world"

Just a portmanteau of my real name because calling myself something more random like AngrySoftBunnyFromHell would be dumb.

It wasn't taken

To learn about topics like dualistic pantheism, ambitheism, Witnessing Shell Theory, Henogenic Volution Out-of-Everywhere, anarchism, mutualism, geo-mutualism, geo-mutualist panarchism, ambiarchism, amboibaiosis, Rapid Roles, Executive Consensus, the Principle of Fair Regard, antapodist vegetarianism, and much more, visit Ambiarchy Blog!

I just have a massive dih

i'm just always sleepy..... and willow is a little reference to my favorite book

Few years back I made up a random alias and it stuck LOL

Excellent question! It used to be my AIM(aol) username and my old MySpace url! Oh wow, I’m fucking old hahahah

It wasn't taken & I had an art I could use as the profile pic so here we are.

Name of my clown character from a book I'm trying to write. He was the first alien clown I created and he is my favorite! He is inspired by two songs. Razzmatazz by idk how (where I got his name) and jukebox hero (his pupils are shaped like stars and he plays guitar) he has the personality of a old man and he loves Turnado soup (tomatoes on his planet, but blue and weird he is the only clown who likes the stuff)

As gruesome as it sounds I just liked the way it sounded, my other name Eugene exorcism isn’t my real name but is a name I want to go by 

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Honestly not sure why I chose Bean (I've had it for I think a year or two and it stuck), probably just cause it's kinda silly, and my username is a Frank Iero reference cause he's my fav musician so ya :P

It's a mix between Lunala & Nebby from Pokémon Sun & Moon.

i used to be big into the coquette girlblog scene in like 2022-2023 so it's a holdover from that

sekai de ichiban ohimesama

Six billion cockroaches bred for potions at AI-controlled farm in China is a fun title it found while searching for images of cockroach piles

Its primary name "Roaches" was taken on a second after seeing Roaches in LONER_DOG

having something like an insect be associated with you is fun = ̄ω ̄= Cockroaches are famous for being hard to kill and being gross

enoshima junko from danganronpa drawn as an anthropomorphic cockroach with the text how cockroaches look at you when you literally stomp them to death 6 times at the top@minimechacowboy

user cockroaches refers to itself in 3rd person
pink blinkie with the text
Listing 21-40 of 103   < Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.