Home» Forum» General Discussion» Why is ur username what it is

Why is ur username what it is

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-80 of 103   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

c0rrup7bunn3e/c0rrup7azr4el was the original version of it, i had it cuz i just wasnt sure what i wanted it to be tbh LMAO it was in the fucked up n emo moments of my life i guess ?? idk

one day i joined this one small live stream a few years ago and i ended up becoming good friends with the streamer somehow :D i was even his discord server manager for a bit (love u jero <3) he always called me "corrup" and i kinda got used to it and was like "ah fuck it that works"

i was then just experimenting with some other stuff i could use and thought "corrupt_GMAV" was pretty cool for some reason idk

i was also like "ugh some ppl might find it fucked up" so i usually just go by "rupt" now and i love it tbh

some trivia:

- i like tech shit. and think some stuff can be accepted if it cant be "fixed", just be urself n find the right ppl i guess. i dont wanna live up to such a word i just like funny computer stuff LMAO. something something autism diagnosis

- the "bunn3e" at the end of the first one was because of my childhood nickname "bunny" lmao

- the _GMAV can be rearranged into part of my initals i thought thatd be funny (idk if the g counts but the _ does LMAOOOO)

mine is from my name "caleb" just with another B! I use my name as my user most of the time and two b's look more appealing than one on its own; caleb vs calebb

coolaid is because I like snowcone and I make the syrup out of koolaid. and I'm hopefully cool.. so coolaid!

gunmetal is a super cutsie colour guys please trust me :daydream:

HIP HIP HOORAYING!!

well my name starts whith letter that don't really exist in other languages so when i taped my name it either completely skip that leter or give me the letter L in that spot. my name also don't have any nicknames (really if you try either sounds aufull or its actualy nicname to diferent name) so my friend made a nickname to my name withaut the first leather. and now i have ucia or uciax as my username everywhere ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just thought the phrase “Awesome sauce” was cute, and I typed it out with a Z to be funny. Thatz how I got my username :3

A Shimenawa is a sacred offering and marker in the Shinto faith. It’s essentially just rope with paper that hangs in a specific direction, and it’s used to mark places of spirituality. I love learning about Japanese traditions and mythology all the time, and that’s sort of a reason. But a more obvious reason is that… it’s associated with one of my favorite Touhou characters…

The strawberry part is 1. For alliteration and 2. Kaitou Strawberry, a brand one of my decora muses, Chiso created. It’s really interesting once you look into it!

mine is based off my chemical romance's 2003 bullets and bats halloween extravaganza... i never see anyone talk about it so i think its kinda creative

Im a jr

toothpaste

cuz i like murderdolls and wednesday 13 and murderdoll13 was taken on yt and stuff uhhh so I added the x lol < / 3

simple: Ive had this username since I was a kid on the family computer, then on the play station network, the on XBOX live, and now I generally use it for most websites like Steam or FriendRewind

i like birds

mine is tpwkcam because "tpwk" is the shortening of "treat people with kindness", a song by Harry Styles, and "cam" is just a nickname :PP

uh i like vampires and ive been using the name vinnie👍

hmmmm I guess Carcass just went well with my chosen name!!

I choose the username DOGBIITEZ because of my love for canines as a whole! I’ve always been obsessed with dogs and wolves ever since I was a little boy. The biitez part is also a reference to zombie bites and those “beware of dog, dog will bite” warning signs ^^ 

Pretty self explanatory 

ink sans is an artist and enjoys creating/can create anything, plus it's named after million dollar houses (the painter) by pierce the veil

Made it up during when my eating was really disordered and I felt sick all the time

Actually, my username is Sentinelnathaniel, I chose it because "Sentinel" is the name of a Judas Priest song that I used to listen to unbearably every day when i was younger

Listing 61-80 of 103   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.