Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)
Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)
I really love May; it means a lot to me because that’s when the polar night – which I hate – finally starts to come to an end, and the summer break begins
I really like the name ‘Mayday’; back when I was more of a pastel gothish, I thought it would be cool to swap "Day" for "Night"
Also I like nights in may because it’s always so quiet and very sunny outside
There’s a character called Captain from a show that I really, REALLY love, so I added Captain to my username, bc my bff was doing the same thing with his fav character
And that’s how I ended up with Captain Maynight
i love the song Yeah Boy and Doll Face by Pierce The Veil and i also love dolls so i figured Dollface would fit :p
i pulled it from an oc originally..... also because i like isopods a lot
i rly like... LUV vampires but i think if i were 2 b bitten by a vamp i would die so instead i want 2 b bitten by a vamp luvr (especially if he looks like a vamp)
cause i'm very gruesome. okay but jokes aside my online name forever has been verity and one of my usernames had the word gruesome in it. my nickname is veri and randomly one day i was like wait.. VERI GRUESOME. that's all buh bye
my username is very lazy its just my name (kira) with i removed. i kept it that way cuz it sounded funny to me bc in my language kra sounds like ikra which means caviare
also it sounds like a sound ducks make (krya) so yeah it's got like...layers.....
Shiiii idk just thought it sounded cute to me so that's what i went with!
tried to come up with a new username like a year ago. twisted the word "freedom", made the "free" part sound like "fry" and that's abt it



i think i just have my name on here show up as my actual name. bodythepistol is in my profile url tho and bodythepistol came from femtanyl
For most usernames i make online, i just combine some random words that sounded good to me...and this one is no expectation lol :]
Plus, i love citrus fruits and winter seasons, so i guess that also contributes to my
username lore, hehe...ദ്ദി/ᐠ。‸。ᐟ\
It's my stage name ! Sotas comes from my favorite flower (and my band name), and Scattershot is related to my entire person being inconsistent and haphazard.
i really like llamas and my name is savannah and i also wanted a username i could make slightly different for like different platforms

hungry

Void came from an old edgy tumblr username I thought of when I was younger "Black Endless Void", and 191999 is a reference to June 19 from Don't Hug me I'm Scared, I just assumed it took place in 1999
Ive been going by Ziggy forever now, it's after Typing Instructor Ziggy. A kid I used to be friends with kept calling me that for some reason and it stuck. Drown-ed is from Ben Drowned, so Ziggy Drown_ed .
my chem song :D
I would've went with "SS" but thats associated with something related to the dark ages of germany.
So I went with SSJ since it was basically what a good majority of the DB community called it.
And the nerd half just comes from the fact I got really into the anime and uhh..yeah. (also bc I wear glasses ig and thats associated with being a nerd?)
because a lot of my followers used to call me daddy when I had insta XD
a movie i liked had this as someones user
combination of the word Baka (bc it's funny and associated with Japan) and Cartridge (since I'm really into tech and retro stuff, games especially)
though it's funny since i go by Baka for short but people dunno how to shorten it, i've heard Bak, Bakar, Bakart, hell some people have misspelled it as Bark or Barkar
You must be logged in to reply.