Home» Forum» General Discussion» Why is ur username what it is

Why is ur username what it is

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-60 of 103   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

Fan of Cobra, and love the old G.i Joe movie I grew up on.


This used to be my handle on MSN Messenger too.

because I was looking for turtle pleasure

is a mister, is a surrealist, mrsurrealist

literally just my name 💔

worm

Because I'm hilarious.

im giant music nerd so mine is from tool's live album salival that came out after aenema, and the other part is the title to the second track off of a perfect circle's first album mer de noms


My childhood dog was named Polly, so ever since that Im Polly :DDD Luu is here because my friend though just Polly is dry and Luu combined with Polly works well

‧₊ ᵎᵎ 🍒 ⋅ ˚✮

I just like the name andromeda. Think of like the Andromeda Galaxy (which is the nearest galaxy to the Milky Way) or Andromeda in Greek mythology. Such a pretty name, so it’s my chosen name that I use online. But my irl name is Jocelyn and I just put Joce also as a nickname, sometimes I think I prefer being called that over my full first name lolz 

gifs<

Well I'd like to say I think I'm cool, and 'kewl' is a better way of spelling 'cool'. My main aesthetic is scene, but I was emo in my freshman year and half of my sophomore year and I still occasionally dress that way! (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

This reply was deleted.

It comes from midori which means green in japanese bc its one of my fav color and dolls bc I collect them! (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)

I wanted something related to my sweet personality, but something "bad" too... So I wanted something sweet like cake, sweets or candy... And I came up with cupcake, and I was thinking of "acid", but then on the radio I listened to Toxic by Britney Spears and then.. "toxic cupcake", with the numbers because yes I liked it and the Xx's because I think that's cool HAHA

Nickname I go by IRL, it does not have anything to do with the "Yes-man" expression.

My username is a combination of nicknames. My display name is something a friend called me a couple weeks ago lol

be kind<

My real name rhymes with a curse word, so my username is literally a modified version of my real nickname, as for the murder part? I wanted something that sounded more brutal than Beach :p

"Put your best foot forward, there's an crocodile behind you!"
X_x

my first auto-generated gamer tag was ShoddyMedusa07, and when I finally changed it after YEARS I wanted something cool that didn't have numbers. After a lot of brainstorming, Medeuxsa was classy, preserved some of the old name and not taken!

two things awe me most: the starry sky above me, and the moral law within me"

i like alliteration and i'm an agejo gal LMAO (and i'm no angel is SUCHHH a good song)

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

I'm brown, and dead inside, like a zombie. Pretty simple lol

My real names translate to "flower" and "bitterness" but I wanted a name that contrasted the meanings so I ended up with Nyx. I also love night skies and doodling small stars, so it works well too. Wisteria is another name I sometimes use, but that's because I'm really indecisive with online names and I really like that flower.

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

my user is ooo.luvrgirl and the luvrgirl part comes from Lover Girl by Laufey! uhh idk where i got the ooo from tho.. ooo!! mysteryy!! and then val! is just short for valentina, which is my oc's name <3

we'll be together no matter what happens online, whether i die or i get arrested or i break or i get stabbed or i get flamed or i become god or i become crazy
Listing 41-60 of 103   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.