Home» Forum» General Discussion» Why is ur username what it is

Why is ur username what it is

Back to General Discussion
Listing 101-103 of 103   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6   Latest ↓

Just curious!! Mine comes from a girl who couldn’t pronounce my name so she just called me annihilator instead (close enough I guess)

''I'm not gonna bum in ur house or anything''- Chezdan Mills, 2009✧・゚: ✧・゚:.・゜

i consider myself undead, like literally necromanced, but i also feel cute n kawaii :meow: so i chose to slap together necro and chan!!!!!

I just... used "Justy4956" when I made my first ever account for something. It's been that way since. But if my OCs are involved I can just use their name with something added (AxenTheLotl)

When my father was choosing an online name back in the early internet days he chose one that looked like it could have come from one of his favorite fantasy book series, and I use it in some places too sometimes :] 

Listing 101-103 of 103   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.