Home» Forum» General Discussion» Go-to source of caffiene?

Go-to source of caffiene?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 27   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Been trying to ween off the stuff since June, but I want to know how u guys get that zap in. Bonus points if it's not coffee or a Monster. ;-)

I just enjoy a black tea in the morning. Preferably earl grey with a splash of milk. 

Worship Me -- I am dead

Monster, but I'm taking a break from it so baja blast.

i'm personally a big fan of redbull, but a good alternative outside of coffee and energy drinks is tea! i enjoy green tea, it has a great taste and caffeine!!

꒰ ꒱꙳⭒( ★ ᵕ ★ )⭒꙳꒰ ꒱


WEEN!!!!!!

Coffee with some sugarfree syrup in it.

I like black tea or peppermint tea, but if im going to the gym I usually get a ghost or monster energy drink


Usually monster… I’m a little crazy about trying as many flavours as I can. 🥲🥲🥲 I’m a supertaster, so coffee tastes like straight up ass to me. Can’t drink it w/o getting sick.

But sometimes I do drink black tea (specifically fruit and mint infused ones). I also have tried energy strips, but they SUCK. They taste like freaking toothpaste, but they’re good if you need quicker absorption of it & want the kick quicker. Usually use em only if I’m taking a test or sports when I’m sleep deprived so I can focus.

Also Mountain Dew bc I’m trying to cut on monster consumption. Baja blast is my favourite flavour 

three roasted beans in the morning with a mouthful of water to wash down the pieces left in my throat. more than the caffeine, it's the sudden taste of the whole beans that wakes you up

"Meine Lieben, oh, meine Lieben. Es geht bis jetzt noch gut, Ich spür' Kanonendonner, Doch behalte ich den Mut.
Vielleicht komm' ich nicht nach Haus.Betet, dass alles gut wird... Liebe Mutter, Liebe Joseph"
reading

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.

⠀

Diet & zero sugar sodas </3

I know it's pretty bad to be drinking carbonated drinks all the time but it's almost like an addiction.

⠀

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ ⟡ ݁ . ⊹ ₊ ݁.

coffee, with some milk

Coffee usually, with the occasional soda. Energy drinks are reserved for special occasions.

"The future is not determined by a throw of the dice, it is determined by the conscious decisions of you and me."



I used to be heavy dr pepper, then C4 and Monster energy drinks, then went back down to coffee (organic cane sugar and half&half!)... although i drink like the whole pitcher of it </3 sometimes tea too. Definitely takes more restraint now and am better with it.

It was you who led the world to its destruction.
But you cannot accept it.
You think you are above consequences.

I love making myself matcha lattes with 3 teaspoons of the matcha powder. It's about 210mg of caffeine and it keeps me going all day!☺

Black coffee in the morning and as the day goes on I'll refill and start adding some sugar and cream 

🕯️ "Meet me where the leaves are falling and the air feels like magic."

there's this cheap knock-off redbull at a local store, i personally think it tastes better than any redbull or other energy drink i've ever had. i usually buy two blueberry flavored ones for 80 something cents each.


Water Breathing, Eleventh Form: Dead Calm

I mean it's usually cofi ngl, BUT sum alternatives I use r caffeine cookies or js eating straight on coffee beans LMAOOO, I recommend dat one if u like sour stuff ✌️

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

milk t3a (im british) (trust me its really caffinated)
but if im outs1de ill get me a strawberry dreams monster ^o^

@katastr0phy_k4sper

I LOVE milk tea omg. I got some british black tea when i visited england and i was addicted to it lol

lateish but preworkout!! it has caffeine n creatine n other vitamins n stuff, n creatine has loads of health benefits so i like to put a scoop in a big waterbottle in the morning if im not in the mood for a coffee

Well i dont feel the effects of caffeine unless i have 1 liter of monster 😭😭😭 so if I really wanna wake up I'll go for monsters.. I dont usually do that tho as im a biiiit of a hypochondriac lol. But my favorite drink with caffeine is mate tea with milk 🙏🙏 it doesn't have that much caffeine tho but its soooo good

Listing 1-20 of 27   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.