Home» Forum» General Discussion» What is ur favourite food

What is ur favourite food

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 64   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

tell me and ill judge

I luv pies (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)

@‧₊˚𖦹Maddie 𝄞₊˚⊹! sweet or savouory pies? Sweet is better imo

@izzysfeet I <3 meat pies :P

sushi

@bmx oh nah sushi is weird it freaks me out lmao

@bmx Me too I love sushi:loveeyes: Now I wish I had some

Pizza 

@✦ Mossmuncher ✦ I loveeee pizza🍕<3 so so yummy

This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

how about swedish meatballs then

@bmx omg the ikea ones are peakkk i literally brought some the other day i love them

@izzysfeet

you should try real homemade ones by some swedish grandma instead, they better

French fries and chicken nuggets

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

@Sparklingsound Yes i love fries cause they r so skinny and i fucking love chicken nuggets basically live of them cause im a picky eater

lebanese food is really good

Literally snickerdoodle cookies omg <3 I also like lowkey live on chicken nuggets and chips (any form of chips but usually fries)

Honestly anything with tofu, and also ramen

sushi. honestly any seafood


Pasta of any kind

Listing 1-20 of 64   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.