Home» Forum» General Discussion» Baby's first yaoi/yuri

Baby's first yaoi/yuri

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-71 of 71   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

What was your introduction into gay ships? For me, it was probably Ruby/Saphire from Steven universe, Klance, Drarry, or literally any undertale ship.

mine was kakashi x iruka and i watched 15 year old doujinshis on youtube lol

genuinely i think my first yaoi was klance or victuuri and my first yuri was pearlrose LMAO pearlrose was so serious though like "Now We're Only falling apart" as an episode had 10 year old me in a chokehold

From what I remember Shadowpeach [Wukong x Macaque] was the first like yaoi ship I got into to when I was thirteen and now- I'm still into yaoi [+ yuri and yaori]

sonic...



body, .bodyContent {

background: url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/b0c9d48bcc439df5d02e2d3b1c287a11/ff2cc03bf8d872c6-78/s1280x1920/3f97485e018371daf5f39c73e254a948237715bc.pnj);

background-repeat: no-repeat;

background-size: cover;

background-attachment:fixed;

}

mine was prob something from Webtoon or ohshc 😭 BUT yesterday i was thinking about one I found from a tapas ad :sweat:i forgot the name i wish i could remember.  The plot was so ridiculous. One guy was like the heir to a very successful kimchi empire but ( i think maybe his family was homophobic) for some reason he started working for the other guy who was an nsfw manga artist. it was actually peak

me.. lol but first fictional ship is lawlight

og doomed yaoi

unfortunately it was somehow baldis basics

gravity falls w billford n baldi' basics w dat one baldi/director ship ✌️

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

@leizy_boiled_noodles i forgot baldis basics had ships

hello....I'm Rick....they/he/she....

Fnaf,,, nightmare x nightmare Fredbear ,,, I still love the ship ^__^

hello....I'm Rick....they/he/she....
Listing 61-71 of 71   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.