Home» Forum» General Discussion» Pretend that we're a pirate crew on a ship

Pretend that we're a pirate crew on a ship

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 28   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

Ahoy, me hearties!

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

CAP! CAP! I FOUND SOMETHING IN THE SEA!!! LOO--- (gets eaten by a huge fish)

@Alexi Sparkles! (glmrklldUS!) Arghhhh! We lost our best mate!

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

uhh.. captain? i think we lost someone...

we'll be together no matter what happens online, whether i die or i get arrested or i break or i get stabbed or i get flamed or i become god or i become crazy

Arg ye scurvy dogs are into the rum at midday! Ye outta walk the plak 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

THERE BE FOKING SIRENS IN YE WATERS MATE

*attacks your ship with cannonballs* GIVE UP YER GOLD IF YE WANT TO LIVE!

arrgg mateys hand me the booty will ya?? 

booty...yarr....

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

ayy cap....someone got eaten by a fish..

yarghh, who's swabbin' the poop deck? 

Avast! Get ye to the scuppers under the forecastle! The staggers and jags need replacing if we're to get ship shape!

Are we privateering? Do we have a letter or marque? Or have we gone into downright piracy? 

yar cap'n, ye left me at port ...


yarr captain! we passed this rock 4 times already.. i think we’re lost (°ㅁ° ᵕ)՞°

Cap’n, where in Davy Jones’ locker are we even goin’?! Arrr!

Cap'n...... I don't feel so good..... *gums start bleeding*

🔆Sol🔆

arg... captain, me heart is breakin'... my dear merman was fished up by 'nother pirate crew... 

yo ho ho have another bottle o' rum, matey. it'll blast yer pains away.

I do be thinkin aye stumblin upon a treasure trove with this here crew! I be good for the scoutin' and I ain't too shabby with a skillet. I reckon' we be having many sea adventures as many shanties we shall sing

DEAR CAP'TAIN! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF BEER!! D:

forum sig

@𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖊 🪖🪽🚩 NOT THE BEER OF ALL THINGS 

fetch us all some more beer when we get back to shore

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams
Listing 1-20 of 28   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.