Ahoy, me hearties!
Ahoy, me hearties!
CAP! CAP! I FOUND SOMETHING IN THE SEA!!! LOO--- (gets eaten by a huge fish)
@Alexi Sparkles! (glmrklldUS!) Arghhhh! We lost our best mate!
uhh.. captain? i think we lost someone...


Arg ye scurvy dogs are into the rum at midday! Ye outta walk the plak
THERE BE FOKING SIRENS IN YE WATERS MATE
*attacks your ship with cannonballs* GIVE UP YER GOLD IF YE WANT TO LIVE!

arrgg mateys hand me the booty will ya??
booty...yarr....

ayy cap....someone got eaten by a fish..
yarghh, who's swabbin' the poop deck?
Avast! Get ye to the scuppers under the forecastle! The staggers and jags need replacing if we're to get ship shape!
Are we privateering? Do we have a letter or marque? Or have we gone into downright piracy?
yar cap'n, ye left me at port ...


yarr captain! we passed this rock 4 times already.. i think we’re lost (°ㅁ° ᵕ)՞°
Cap’n, where in Davy Jones’ locker are we even goin’?! Arrr!
Cap'n...... I don't feel so good..... *gums start bleeding*

arg... captain, me heart is breakin'... my dear merman was fished up by 'nother pirate crew...

yo ho ho have another bottle o' rum, matey. it'll blast yer pains away.

I do be thinkin aye stumblin upon a treasure trove with this here crew! I be good for the scoutin' and I ain't too shabby with a skillet. I reckon' we be having many sea adventures as many shanties we shall sing
DEAR CAP'TAIN! WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF BEER!! D:

@𝕳𝖔𝖙𝖙𝖔𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖂𝖆𝖓𝖓𝖆𝖇𝖊 🪖🪽🚩 NOT THE BEER OF ALL THINGS
fetch us all some more beer when we get back to shore
You must be logged in to reply.