Home» Forum» Movies & TV» favorite animated movie?

favorite animated movie?

Back to Movies & TV
Listing 1-20 of 47   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

could be anything, pixar, dreamworks, stop motion, or adult animation, as long as it's an animated movie


mine is probably shrek ngl

yellow submarine most certainly...I also really love ralph bakshi's animations a lot

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

@lavashlol i've seen some clips of some of his films, never watched them in full

more of a short film buuuut cat soup^^

the end of the world will never come

@самозванка never seen it before, it looks interesting

@stevee

its very very beautiful and even more emotional if you know of nekojiru and her work.....^_^

the end of the world will never come

my favorite is AKIRA, big fan of the artstyle and the details in the movie :D

@radioalize looks like an anime movie, the animation looks sick

@radioalize akira is one hell of a masterpiece, I've watched it so many times and I never got tired of it....I even have one of the mangas too)))

Prometheus was punished by the gods for giving the gift of knowledge to man. He was cast into the bowels of the earth and pecked by birds.

i know it's only half animated but honestly, i really like who framed roger rabbit, thanks in large part to what i consider the greatest story in a pg movie ever told


if you mean full animation, then it's probably a close tie between the prince of egypt and the grave of the fireflies-

dreamworks' best film? pretty much, they got a solid bible movie going that's actually insanely fun to watch

as for grave of the fireflies, it is the only movie that will make me consistently cry while watching it- truly the most heartwrenching thing from cels and ink put to screen

@blackchampagneday who framed roger rabbit counts, i gotta watch it sometime i never did

@blackchampagneday

omg grave of the fireflies yes, forgot about it........very beautiful but so so sad....</3

the end of the world will never come

Surfs up 100% I freaking LOVE that movie

the thief and the cobbler (´• ω •`)

Ive seen a bunch of studio ghibli movies like Nausicaa , The Cat Returns, or kikis delivery service! :3 I know I liked Finding Nemo as a kid aswell. Ofc megaminds a classic too ^^  An anime movie that I watched this week  was Paprika, I just liked how unconventional it was and the themes it potrayed throughout

@sugarpawed:3 megamind is def one of my favorites

Star Wars Attack of the Clones

It's live action but the cgi lowk be looking like a video game at some points

THE GUMBY MOVIE  oh my God the gumby movie 


i used to watch it every day when i was little and its still one of my favorite movies in the world

docta duchess b grossedocta duchess b grossedocta duchess b grosse

@drduchessbgrosse gumby, yes i remember gumby

honestly if i were to pick one it would be kung food because i just keep rewatching it. the movie itself is kinda shitty but a lot of people ship the main characters, bao and salmon


Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn
Listing 1-20 of 47   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.