Home» Forum» General Discussion» tell me something about you and ill give you a song

tell me something about you and ill give you a song

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 37   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

i really like all things horror, particularly games like sally face, little missfortune, Fran bow, trench face, ROAM0120, and little nightmares

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess

love song - alice in chains


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__  stop i love Alice in chains

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime

@NthingmoreNthingLess

my friend loves alice in chains..he OBBSESSED...

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Hihihiwhen i was like eight years old I started a 'cult' online on scratch and solely listened to Blackbox recorder for two months. :star: 

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere

???? you what???

anyways time is running out - muse


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ ty ty also I promise I'm not weird anymore 😭 I love that song sm omg

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

When I was born, I was really young at the time.

@Cranky Old Witch

mama - my chemical romance


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ my favorite album of there's 😊

Uhhh I'm cosplaying Jeff the killer rn.. XD

@Corpse-princess2.0

thats so cool...

punkbitch - 3OH!3


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__.  OOOO HECK YEAH I LOVE 3OH3!! SHALL I SHOW YOU WHEN IM DONE :3?

@thevoidisred

to easy..

blood - my chemical romance


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Back when I was 12 I created a "cult" dedicated to my favourite pokémon out of all things 💔 

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

type shit


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ twin 💔

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

I really like fnaf :)

I locked myself and my brothers friends in our moms old car before. we almost died because of the heat 

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

@Petpeeve

okay...

under pressure - my chemical romance, the used


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Listing 1-20 of 37   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.