Home» Forum» General Discussion» tell me something about you and ill give you a song

tell me something about you and ill give you a song

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-37 of 37   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Replying to @Boovani (post is on page 1): “I really like fnaf :)”

@Boovani

shanghai night - joost klein


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

I like sharks, sharks are rlly cool

@$kittl3sg0h@rd

sharks 🤤🤤🤤

why dont you kill me - james marriot


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

My names Ziggy and I have a 12 year old Minecraft survival world

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed

drowning lessons


we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ my favorite Bullets song !!!

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

I’m high

@PerpetualStomachAche

pinky up - katseye

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

some of my obsessions are computers, animation, music, and art

I have postal 2 but I haven't played it yet.

I used to only go to birthday parties for the cake and desserts (๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑) (lowk still do) 

I play guitar!!

@Bea ^_^

fartcore by joost klein

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

i'm all about perfume, i love reading through a perfume's notes and finding interesting combos!! i have more perfume than an average person does.. i could go on about it! i also am very interested in mortuary science.

my fav food is macaroni and cheese !! ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

I drink more than 20 cups of tea a day, also I am actively planning a revolution in my homeland 

I really like monkeys a whole lot.

Listing 21-37 of 37   < Prev 1 2   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.