Home» Forum» General Discussion» Comment and I'll give you a random MCR song

Comment and I'll give you a random MCR song

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 56   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

I see a lot of these and think they're super fun so I decided to do my own. Leave a comment and I'll give you a random MCR song . 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Omg I love MCR, one of my favs since middle school

🔆Sol🔆

@Sol me too I was 11ish. They have a very special place in my heart 🖤 

Cubicles from Bullets 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed hell yeah

🔆Sol🔆

@Sol I like the butterfly heart thing, really cool 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed I got it off tumblr lol, it was a divider :p I cannot for the life of me remember who made it tho

🔆Sol🔆

@🖤♥️Princess Peroxide♥️🖤 hola 

All the angels from the black parade b-sides

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Hiiii

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

@Sofiisnthere hi 👋 

I'm not okay (I promise)  from Three Cheers 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

I'm curious lol Let's see what you got for me

@EmyVox Helena from three cheers because of your eyeshadow ❤️ reminds me of the music video 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed
Ouhhh I love it! Thanks!

hey hey you you

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ 'ello!

Give em hell kid from three cheers 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

i'm giving YOU Vampires Will Never Hurt You, I looked at ur pfp and that's what played in my head for some reason -o-)

@nvtbvster nice 

Honey This Mirror isn't big enough for the two of us from Bullets 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Hi.

“Even through your doubts, we will still be here.”

@lincolntakanashi hi 👋 

Desolation row cover from the watchmen 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

hiya babes

@izzysfeet hi ! 

Welcome to the black parade from the black parade 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

me me me 

Listing 1-20 of 56   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.