hey hey heys guysssiessss i lowk need to lose weight, or atleast be healither, so does anyone have any tips??? ill literally take ANYTHING.
hey hey heys guysssiessss i lowk need to lose weight, or atleast be healither, so does anyone have any tips??? ill literally take ANYTHING.

twin!! (I need to loose weight too (っ- ﹏ - ς) )
Hi I don't know a lot about this stuff but like. Sparkling water. Like everytime
It tastes kinda bad but for me it gives the impression of a full stomach and water is also recomended for losing weight so uh double benefits i guess
And skipping everywhere like youre really joyful because supposedly it burns calories and tires you less (?) but I do it for the joys
And uhh my mutuals on tiktok talk about eva's pilates (an account focused on pilates routine and stuff) and say its really good idk
Im not sure if this helps but I guess its better than just saying "egg diet" and leaving. Just dont starve yourself thats not alpha
Swimming, elliptical machine, eating fiber, drinking more water and having two teaspoons of chia seeds daily but no more than that.
Also, look into Mediterranean diet.
Counting calories works pretty well for me
if you arent like, FAT fat. and your just a lil self conscious about a lil bit of pudge.
Dont worry about diet.
take up running, and add weight training if you want to form things up.

Don't go on a diet. At least, not entirely.
If you go on a diet, you get miserable, and then you eventually go off the diet (either because your miserable, or because you lost some weight and feel like you're 'fixed').
Think about changing how and what you eat ... in other words, don't go 'on a diet', change your diet.
But ... that can be tough. So change ONE meal a day. Look seriously at what you eat and how much. And change ONE meal per day to be a healthy one (food choices and portion control).
If you can do that for a few weeks, and stick to it ... I mean, really like the change you made and enjoy that one healthy meal, then make another change to another meal.
Also, cheat.
Allow yourself to cheat, but only in a limited way. Like, once a week at most. Allow yourself a little decadence so that you don't feel like you're punishing yourself forever and ever.
As for exercise, cardio is best for losing weight. Anything that gets your heart rate up. If you don't normally do this, don't normally exercise, take it SLOW! Do a limited amount. Don't ever compare yourself to others, but compare yourself THIS week over LAST week and try to do just a wee bit more each time.
Good to do two or three days 'on', and a day or two 'off'.
They say swimming is best, if you have the access to a pool or a pond or whatever, but all in all, walking is next best and least expensive. And most folks can do it just about anywhere at just about any time.
You don't need fancy workout clothes or even the best shoes (but good comfortable sneakers are best, but if you don't have ... go with what you got).
Good luck, and remember, you are ALREADY beautiful! The rest is just for your own health 😊
THANK YOU!!!!!!

@Silver Strength training as a whole works wonders for weight loss, bone density AND will prevent pain in later years.

I just lost over 40 pounds since April by counting my calories with a free app and walking 10,000 steps a day on a 100 dollar walking pad. That's pretty much all I've had to change. I still eat fast food several times a week. As long as you stay in a deficit, you can still eat the stuff you like. I do eat a lot of meat though. Keeps me full and high protein.
do you have any like meat free alternatives for protien??? i cant bring myself to eat meat...the texture is genuinely horrific, and it tastes like sadness (for lack of a better descriptor) most of the time 😭

@savvluvsllamas__ I don't personally. But there are plenty of things out there.
@savvluvsllamas__
you can get ok gains on vegan but it just wont be as good. if you can stomach whey and yogurt, those are really good
but give meat a try, its one of the best ways to lose weight
@savvluvsllamas__ tofu is great (I'm vegan)
agree with some others here, DON'T go on a diet, instead be more conscious about eating and exercise!
if you're craving something sweet, instead of going straight for ice cream or smth, go for fruit instead.. but if you're craving ice cream, HAVE ICE CREAM! Moderation is key. If you have ice cream every time you want something sweet, that's not good. If you have ice cream every once in a while cause you're craving ice cream, that's totally fine. :)
Try to eat filling meals and not snack too much, and EXERCISE! Walking, Running, Biking, Weight lifting, any exercise helps you get healthier.
Stay healthy!!! <3

Speaking as someone who is obese... I would say avoid using the word diet. Although I avoid using the phrase lifestyle change.
I decided to go on a journey this year and figure out my relationship to food and exercise. And to slowly change my eating and exercise habits.
Because I have Celiac disease, I really have to watch prepared foods, including things like bread. So, I cook from scratch as much as I can. On Fridays, I decide what I will be cooking the next week, I take inventory of what I already have, and make my list. Then on Saturday mornings, it's off to the farmer's market and grocery store. And I cook for the week on Sundays. This helps me not to splurge on food that isn't healthy. I do keep ice cream in the freezer for when I am having a craving, but I limit my intake to a tablespoon or two. Everything in moderation, including moderation!
As for exercise, I walk (although with my hip and back issues this can be hard). I love to dance, so I use the YouTube channel for free videos from Body Groove. The videos are 3 to 5 minutes, but you can adapt things to what your body can do at that moment. I love doing the videos throughout the work day as they give me a short break from work (I work from home and my boss is very supportive of my journey). I also use the free version of FitOn. It helps me track my exercise and the exercise videos that I have done so far are very body positive and i can adjust the exercises in them to my fitness level. And i love their challenges! I am doing their monthly step challenges and it has helped to increase hoe much I walk everyday. I currently have nearly 10,000 steps more than I did at this time in July! I have found this to be beneficial because it encourages me to walk more and it makes me feel good about myself in a "Look at how much more i have done" kind of way.
If you need to talk, trade recipes, or need encouragement, please let me know.
counting calories! i find it nutso easy to stay under 1500 i love like big salads n stuff tho, quesadillas work good. you cant out run a bad diet, but cutting down does help.
I dont care for losing weight, but i know i need to, so i count calories, go down a couple pounds. then think what ever and eat all i want all weekend and have to start over.
discipline is hard work, during the week tho i feel guilty so guilt stops me :3 i think this is an unhealthy veiw point.

make sure to match your calories with you body! Its okay to eat less, but dont forget to eat enough. ive heard skipping meals leads to binge eating, that being said im not really a breakfast person in the i first place, but if i skip lunch i stop counting my calories because i feel like i dont need to worry about it, cause i skipped lunch i have all these calories to fill.
serving sizes of stuff is useful, your tummy will shrink with the less food you eat and eventually you will be fuller quicker. but fr dont forget about your body, if your stomach growls please eat something.
this guy has a playlist! he is, um i hate to say autistically into the facts. but its true, he wont tell you anything wrong, cause he wants to know the truth too. if that makes sense
all that being said, anything helps. one less soda (talking about me there), taking more steps, eating one more green thing a day. yay health :p

Use an online TDEE calculator to find your maintenance calories and then eat 200-500 cals under that. Do this while strength training and aim to eat around 0.8g grams of protein for every pound of the body weight you want to be at.
real tips from my mother who was an athlete when i was a child:
1. eat more protein. eggs, nuts, fish, meat (especially chicken). all things that are high in protein.
2. go on walks more. if you don't want to do any other exercise, go on walks. but exercise isn't strictly necessary if you truly just cannot do it. as long as you eat well, you should drop some weight.
3. cut out the candy and soda! seriously, you'll lose so much just by cutting out sugar alone, but that's mostly because:
4. a lot of the weight you'll lose in the first week or so will be water weight. it's going to drop off very quickly and you'll be impressed. when i stopped drinking soda, i lost 4 pounds in two days. THIS WILL NOT BE THE CASE FOREVER! you'll drop like 6-8 pounds in the first couple days, and then you'll start a more steady routine of losing 1-2 pounds per week. do not let this discourage you!
5. try to stop eating processed food, or cut back on it. this will be harder if you're american, but it's definitely worth it.
6. DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR BMI. it's completely bullshit and means nothing. knowing your bmi will not help you! the only thing that can help is eating healthy, exercising at least a small amount, and sticking to that routine.
7. don't give up!!! you CAN do it. i gave up several times because i couldn't stick to it, but now i'm trying again. as long as you stay with the routine, you WILL see progress, even if it's slow!! don't give up just because you don't drop 25 pounds in two weeks. you can do it, i believe in you!!!
@xxcloser2theheart another thing my mother always said: don't let weight loss be your ONLY goal. your primary goal should be getting healthier, not changing how you look. if your only thought while doing this is 'i need to lose weight' and then you inevitably don't see changes in your body immediately, you are much more likely to drop the routine and give up. your goal should be getting healthy!
You must be logged in to reply.