Home» Forum» Food & Drink» Costco Pizza?

Costco Pizza?

Back to Food & Drink

Have any of you ever tried it? It looks pretty good to me but I like lots of cheese on my pizza!

I would love to try it but they don't have any store locations near where I live. 😞

That does look good. I have no idea though, I don’t have one in my area either. And yes, the more cheese the better imo!

I like Costco pizza.  I wish they'd bring back combination, though.

It's good. Not sure what it costs now, but when it was $2/slice, it was a phenomenal deal. The next best deal in town was $3/slice for cheese only at a local chain.

We have a Costco membership but to be honest I have never tried their pizza. I'm kinda spoiled on Mellow Mushroom and Marco's Pizza. 

It's ok imo, but some people liked it so much in my city that a small shop resold Costco Pizza and people literally went there to buy it because they didn't have a Costco membership.

Not sure if it's still a thing in here.

i loveee costco pizza, it's very greasy/oily though and it can give you a stomachache if you're not used to greasy food. very delicious though :3

"how long, how long must we sing this song?"

Found this just after eating costco pizza. Lemme tell ya, it's delicious

Yummy cheap in the world, always a treat to be able to have them, cheap but taste amazing.

Costco pizza is great! I mean, sure, it's not fancy, but it's a rock solid basic pizza. Even here in CA, it's ~$10/pie, and they're monstrously huge, so it's a great value, especially of you're feeding a lot of people.

~°☆Get in loser, we're living past the end our myth☆°~

I've never tried it before, but little caesars's is THE best!!

Costco's food court is a loss leader. By itself, the food court loses money. However, Costco doesn't care because it brings in so many people to their stores that the total in-store revenue more than exceeds the food cost. The pizza is great, and the franks are excellent. They have to be. Great-tasting food court items sold at ridiculously low prices are but one of the keys to the financial success of their brick-and-mortar retail operations.

~RWARwriter (Red, White and Real)

It’s fine but definitely not my favorite kind of pizza. I’m not a fan of their tomato sauce, it’s a bit too sweet in my opinion? The crust is also too chewy for my taste, i prefer thin crust or stuffed crust and costco has neither of those. 

 it’s good if you need a cheap(er) pizza though, my family will sometimes buy one while we’re out because it’s not out of our budget 

gifs<

You must be logged in to reply.