Home» Forum» General Discussion» Leave a comment and I'll channel a random deity to tell me what color your profile tastes like

Leave a comment and I'll channel a random deity to tell me what color your profile tastes like Closed

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 62   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓


~*: We'll see it through! :*~

Hello :3

🔆Sol🔆

@Sol Friggin Shiva told me your profile tastes like purple.

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

@tellmesecrets hmmmm. When I hear something tastes like purple I assume grape and I'm actually quite fond of grape. Hell yeah

🔆Sol🔆

Uno reverse card. I suggest it tastes like cheap cigarettes. Defy me. 

@Sardonic The Hedgehog pfft, that's not what Quetzalcoatl told me.

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

@tellmesecrets What sayeth Quetzalcoatl?

@Sardonic The Hedgehog green, big dog

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

@tellmesecrets Ah, good call. I forgot I switched back to the damask wallpaper. Thank you for consulting Quetzalcoatl.

it can’t taste anything other than pink, or more specifically neopolitan ice cream

𐔌՞ ܸ.ˬ.ܸ՞𐦯

@ziv Tyr agrees and your profile is definitely pink 🩷 

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

ROFLMAO!!!! 🤣🤣😂😂😅😅

@Cranky Old Witch the mighty goddess Hera says your profile tastes sunny yellow

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

Me please 🥺 🙏  🤣

@Def3ct the All Father, Odin demands that I tell you your profile tastes like the color of freshly driven snow.

~*: We'll see it through! :*~

Yo wassup

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?

Ello :3

I bet I taste amazing UwU

I always get raspberry parfait or something close to that, what say your deity?


I sure hope I get Artemis answering my profile

Listing 1-20 of 62   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.