Home» Forum» General Discussion» Let's play two truths, one lie

Let's play two truths, one lie

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 50   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Two truths, one lie. Tell two truths and one lie and we guess which one is the lie. 

I'll go first: 

I used to sing opera 

I collect dog figurines

My birthday is Valentine's day 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

I think the Valentine’s Day birthday is the lie :3

meow meow meow

@notjamer correct ! Its cat figurines :)

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Two truths 1 lie (Evvy Edition)

I’ve had braces

I have a Wii

I’ve broken a bone

meow meow meow

@Ev3 broke a bone 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@notjamer it’s not extremely impossible, it would be a cool fun fact but I dunno I feel like the dog figurines is realistic but also like normal enough to make ppl think yk?

meow meow meow
This reply was deleted.

Two truths and lie:

- I've lived with 22 pets in one household. 

- I once lived in a house with an elevator.

- I've broken multiple bones over the years.

@eevarrlee 🤔 this is hard because they are all very specific but could also be trick questions ie, it was 21 pets not 22. 

I think I will guess the 22 pets

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed 

Unfortunately that’s incorrect. The lie is that I’ve broken multiple bones. The other two are truths, which I know sounds crazy. I really did live with 22 pets; 11 dogs, 5 birds, 3 cats, 2 ponies and 1 horse. I also did live in an average house with an elevator installed but it was old, made of wood, rickety but it was still usable. It felt and looked more like an elevator meant for a mineshaft instead of a fancy, modern one in a mansion. 

Two truths and a lie:

1. My original name was a boy's name

2. I own a TV older than me

3. I have never left the country.

I feel asleep!

@CassiniMcAlister hmmm 🤔 

3 ?

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed Correct! I have been to both Canada and Ireland

I feel asleep!

@CassiniMcAlister I've always wanted to go to ireland. My great great grandparents were from Armagh 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

@Ziggy Drown_ed It's beautiful. Highly recommend. My great-great grandparents hailed from Limerick or Cork depending on which side we're talking about.

I feel asleep!

@CassiniMcAlister cool!

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?

Two truths and a lie time: 1i’ve never watched stranger things = 2as a kid I would read through books in a day = 3i used to have a cat

two truths and one lie:

i've never broken a bone

star wars is my favorite movie series

i had a pet fly

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__

No. 2 is the lie, because everyone that says they like stars wars is lying to themselves /j

I was thrown out of a hardcore gig

I was taught by a dance teacher who toured worldwide

I have a large scar on my hand from a factory accident

@wizard

You get kicked out of a hardcore venue for doing anything, and dance teachers get around the most out of performers because you don't need to bring or say anything once you arrive at a performance... so I'm guessing number 3 is the lie

Listing 1-20 of 50   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.