Home» Forum» General Discussion» Let's play two truths, one lie

Let's play two truths, one lie

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-50 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

Two truths, one lie. Tell two truths and one lie and we guess which one is the lie. 

I'll go first: 

I used to sing opera 

I collect dog figurines

My birthday is Valentine's day 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
Replying to @fryedom (post is on page 2): “1. I have visited one of the most popular liminal spaces IRL2. I was so desperate to watch the new Spider-Man movie that I went to the cinema just several ho...”

@fryedom I'm gonna have to go with number 2?

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain

@Owen_4521 good guess but no!!:meow:

Anyone can wear the mask. You could wear the mask.

@fryedom damn it lol. I'll let the next person get it then :)

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain
Replying to @Nikki sixx’s bass (post is on page 1): “Two truths and a lie time: 1i’ve never watched stranger things = 2as a kid I would read through books in a day = 3i used to have a cat”

@Donnie’s groovy glasses I'm gonna go with number 3 because it seems like the most normal one lol

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain
This reply was deleted.

@Owen_4521 yes I never had a cat only a dog for a while 

@Donnie’s groovy glasses hell yeah

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain

@Owen_4521 what did the @fryedom profile say? They deleted it did you see it?

@Donnie’s groovy glasses 


I'm sorry, it's just that the same guy replied to me, and I accidentally replied to your thread instead of mine ;)

Anyone can wear the mask. You could wear the mask.

@fryedom oh that’s ok lol easy mistake to make!

Listing 41-50 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.