Home» Forum» General Discussion» Let's play two truths, one lie

Let's play two truths, one lie

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Two truths, one lie. Tell two truths and one lie and we guess which one is the lie. 

I'll go first: 

I used to sing opera 

I collect dog figurines

My birthday is Valentine's day 

🥀Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door
What's life like, bleeding on the floor?
  1. I have profusely bleed into the dead sea
  2. I visited an old ruins only to find that it was the site of a terrorist attack hours after I left when I checked the news the next morning
  3. Resident Evil 4 is my favourite Resident Evil game I have ever beaten

@SteadmanSlick n3 HAS to be the lie because it's too specific... i suspect you haven't beaten it :hmm:

@606

Ashley is one of my all time favourites, but...


1. I'm the youngest of three children

2. I made a sewing craft for an urban wetland when I was 7 and it is still displayed 

3. I had to walk on wooden crates to get to school when the local park flooded

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆

i think 3 is the lie

@net it isn't :)

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆

oh fuck then i'm so sorry that happened to you

@net its fine, the sewage here is awful

Wanna guess the lie or do you want me to tell you?

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

@⋆⁺₊⋆ 🌙 Nyx ✨ ⋆₊⁺⋆ i think it's the first one

@net correct! I'm the youngest of two, not three :)

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams
Replying to @SteadmanSlick (post is on page 1): “@wizardYou get kicked out of a hardcore venue for doing anything, and dance teachers get around the most out of performers because you don't need to bring or...”

@SteadmanSlick

I have tricked ye! Number 3 is true!

two truths one lie!

-i have an xbox

-when i was a kid, wanted to be a dj

-i don't know how to skate but i've got a skateboard in my room

Replying to @Ziggy Drown_ed (post is on page 1): “@Ev3 broke a bone ”

@Ziggy Drown_ed I wanted to wait a bit before giving it away but wrong!!! I broke my leg arm in 2nd grade and my friends thought I was going to die. I’ve never had braces tho!

meow meow meow

i flooded a bathroom with an apple, i'm a pescatarian, i've been working on a wig for a year

remember what the dormouse said... feed your head! ^_^

I met Ronald Regan

I saved a coworker from a bear

I met Les Paul

Didn’t read the comments but I’m going with B. I collect dog figurines 

“Life is what you make it not anybody else”

@GillFilmReviews21 Ouu......1?

1. I have visited one of the most popular liminal spaces IRL

2. I was so desperate to watch the new Spider-Man movie that I went to the cinema just several hours before my flight


3. As a kid I would often break my arms or legs because I loved wrestling with my older brother (which often ended up in me selling all the moves like I'm a ragdoll)

Anyone can wear the mask. You could wear the mask.

@GillFilmReviews21 sounds like 2

Anyone can wear the mask. You could wear the mask.

Sorry I cheated lol I saw which one was the lie. How about I go?

1. I have played and learned only 4 instruments in my life

2. I'm 6'8

3. I used to be able to tell you the whole story about William Afton from FNaF

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain
Listing 21-40 of 50   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.