Home» Forum» Music» Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Back to Music
Listing 1-20 of 113   1 2 3 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

MUHAHAHAH reply reply reply!!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

My own summer (shove it)- DEFTONES !!!!!!


@lurking

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

virgin superstar -- and one 


@victorisavampire

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

It’s either Straight Boys, We Want Cunt, or Size Of Your Boat (ft. T Millz)    (All by Jeffree Star) 💔


(I'll choose we want cunt cause its the only one I know)

@WorldsWorstHooligan


。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Sulfur by Slipknot or Lotion by Deftones



(TO BOTH)

@PinkyFehn


。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

lipstick (by orange caramel) 


(I DONT USUALLY LIKE KPOP BUT TS FIREEE)

@strawbiechan .ᐟ.ᐟ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

my fav song changes a lot but rn its planet belligerence by rotteen :P


@♡ 


。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
mines trailer park trajectory by fried by fluoride!!



@volcel

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

I likr Ruru’s ssuicide show on a livestream Shinsei Kamattechan@_@ 


@City

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Threatened by Micheal Jackson

“Hold onto your dreams kid, the future is built on dreams.”— Optimus Prime


@NthingmoreNthingLess

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Brown eyes by re6ce feat riovaz


@2koolmax4

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Listing 1-20 of 113   1 2 3 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.