Home» Forum» Music» Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Back to Music
Listing 21-40 of 113   < Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

MUHAHAHAH reply reply reply!!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Mellow by Whirr


@Senn

I'm being completely honest... 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
This reply was deleted.

OOUUU beware by Deftones !! 👀👀:clap:


@pinklaced𐙚⋆°🦢.⋆ᥫ᭡

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Replying to @meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!) (post is on page 1): “(I'll choose we want cunt cause its the only one I know)@WorldsWorstHooligan ”

@meowblurghh yayayayayyayayayayy

helena by my chemical romance

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.


PEAKKKKK

@amazingsavv_

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

early sunsets over monroeville by mcr :clap:


@ghosting/xiv

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

IDK MY FAV SONG YET? THERES SO MUCH GOOD SONGS BUT ONE I LISTEN TO EVERYDAY IS 'still shining' AND THE ONE I RELATE TO MOST IS 'honestly' BOTH TETO 


I LOVE VOCALOID @BrokenHeart

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Bouncin N zoomin by sam hyde & christ dillinger

salt my dish bartender


@HeadofComedy

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Either:

  • Decline by skyte,
  • Bedrott by duskydemise
  • Loving machine from TV girl
  • Or like you from evanescence.
  • Oh and for honorable mention weather girl from flavor folley


❝ Maki, Destroy the Zenin clan for your sister, won’t you? ❞


LOVING MACHINE OMGGGGGGGGGGG @╭⌗♡𓂃 MOONSPARK・꒰ 🗡️ ꒱

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:


@meowblurghh


I adore Tv girl :D


❝ Maki, Destroy the Zenin clan for your sister, won’t you? ❞

Black milk by massive attack!!


@Lookilookilookalike

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Sweet dream, ruler of my heart, and uhh idk

1 2 3 we love Yaoi
Listing 21-40 of 113   < Prev 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.