Home» Forum» Music» Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Back to Music
Listing 101-113 of 113   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6   Latest ↓

MUHAHAHAH reply reply reply!!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Replying to @omniscientOverlady (post is on page 5): “Surfs Up by The Beach Boys”


MUHAHAHHAHA FIRST TIME LISTENING ITS SO GOOD @omniscientOverlady

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Replying to @amanoluna (post is on page 5): “hiiii^^”


@amanoluna WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC IS THIS??

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

@meowblurghh

RATE YOUR MUSIC SAYS IT'S DENPA AND ELECTROPOP

https://rateyourmusic.com/genre/denpa/

https://rateyourmusic.com/genre/electropop/

but I would say it's more denpa! glad you like it!

Replying to @kaixa (post is on page 5): “de apolo para joaquin by cóclea, or puente by teodioteodio”


OOOOOOOOOOO @kaixa

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Replying to @pestsito (post is on page 5): “chest by rommulas... at this very moment”


at this very moment it is a very good song...!!!!! @pestsito

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Ghost Love Score by Nightwish!!!!!!!!! :D

When you go, and would you even turn to say, "I don't love you like I did yesterday"?


@rezubian NIGHT WISH OMGGGGGGG I LOVE TARJA

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Blow up the outside world by soundgarden……🙏


@Templeofthestardog SOUNDGARDEN OMGGG 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

I Can't Fix You (feat. Crusher-P) 

I only like her because I'm a fan with a huge obsession with FNaF (。Ó﹏Ò。)


@/|\soft.femb0y/\|\ FNAFFF 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

lovehate thing by wale & i hate everything about you by three days grace


THREE DAYS GRACE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOMGOGMOGMG @regretful

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Listing 101-113 of 113   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.