MUHAHAHAH reply reply reply!!
MUHAHAHAH reply reply reply!!
It's the cutest




I'm still cheering for 1980s U.S. hockey team by Oakwood and The great golden baby By Circa Survive

OAKWOOD MENTIONED@RevBlood<3

Anything you want, sorrowful reunion and love ephiphany by reality club
Magnolia and the art of chasing you by magnolia celebration
Big and strong by _tvroom_
How to pretend by Lucy bedroque
And also secret door by arctic monkey
Sorry if it's to much

ITS OKAY IK MOST OF THE SONGS (like two) ANYWAY @Marioska

@meowblurghh
Which song you know ?
secret door and big and strong !! @Marioska
@meowblurghh
Damn
Atm I'd say Nemonade by P1harmony and Mr. Feelgood by Yoon Min
settle for nothing — rage against the machine
Hmm lemme see
Vincent - Car Seat Headrest
@meowblurghh ah, I see you are a person of culture as well :)
That being said, thanks :)
NO PROBLEM BEAUTIFUL PERSON @YakuTa
Surfs Up by The Beach Boys

hiiii
^^
de apolo para joaquin by cóclea, or puente by teodioteodio
chest by rommulas... at this very moment
You must be logged in to reply.