Home» Forum» Music» Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Tell me your FAVORITE SONG and I'll rate it with a GIF

Back to Music
Listing 61-80 of 113   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

MUHAHAHAH reply reply reply!!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

complicated by heavens to betsy 


(blind reacting) @bl0ss0ml1ght

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

TIME TO DANCE (DEMO) by PANIC AT THE DISCO

LOSE YOURSELF AT THE VANITY FAIRE
ALESANA


@Xx-jack-jealousy-xX TUFFFFF

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

my fav rn is skies forever blue by itoki hana & toby fox :3


LOVE TOBY FOX !! @nanina

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

MY FAVORUTE SONG IS LORD VERITY THEUY CALL MEH LORD  VERITY MASTER OF HUMANITYD


@notjamer SMH JAMER

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Morkesis - Noituus :wizard:
Nexifer27


listened to it for the first time !! @Sandro

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Mambo No. 5 ╰(*°▽°*)╯    I'm starting to enjoy swing....


PERFECT FOR DANCING @꒰ 🍀 ꒱ CyrusKei  !! 🍮

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Stamp on the ground - italo beothers

“Life is what you make it not anybody else”


@⭐ 🎤 🎶| 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒚 | 🐾🍕🧁 italobrothers? 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

@meowblurghh mhm 

“Life is what you make it not anybody else”

 I LIKE IT !!!! t@⭐ 🎤 🎶| 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒚 | 🐾🍕🧁

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Replying to @meowblurghh (TW flashing lights!!) (post is on page 2): “@Lookilookilookalike ”

@meowblurghh fair enough 

Replying to @xX_cr33pi3_cr4wlli3_Xx (post is on page 3): “:3”


OMG WAIT DID I SKIP THIS??? I LIKE IT (from blind reacting) @v3lv3t_butt0n

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

I love questions like these because I cant possibly pick one favorite so I keep changing answers.

Angelic Angel by μ's(muse)



@Nehiri EXTRA POINTS FOR THE CUTE ARTSTYLE

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Listing 61-80 of 113   < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.