i wanna know what films yall like, personally i rlly like obsession, goodfellas, scarface, star trek first contact, superbad, saturday night fever and scott pilgrim vs the world
i wanna know what films yall like, personally i rlly like obsession, goodfellas, scarface, star trek first contact, superbad, saturday night fever and scott pilgrim vs the world
My list :D :
Coraline
SLC punk
Sinners
Juno
Wolf of Wall Street
Boondock saints
The last unicorn
Fantastic Mr fox
Labyrinth
Insidious (the whole series)
Tarot
Ponyo
Howls moving castle
Kiki’s delivery service
Ariety
Chainsaw man: Reze
demon slayer infinity castle
@Keeglien omg i loved the reze arc, i got to see it w/ my late uncle in imax, it was brilliant and he loved it too
@I_Love_Movies first anime movie I cried to in awhile
I love the 2025 Frankenstein movie and silence of the lambs. I don’t watch movies often but I LOVE those two
@victorisavampire havent watched it yet, but it sounds pretty cool
You must be logged in to reply.