Home» Forum» General Discussion» whats up with all the gore accounts???

whats up with all the gore accounts???

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 31   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

ive heard of atleast 4 account on here having gore on them...whats going on???

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

I KNOW I accidentally clicked on one cause her PFP looked cute... OMG I almost threw up :/ it was people cutting themselves and getting shot in the head..💔

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

@meowblurghh omg wtf???

@݁ ˖Ი𐑼⋆ mochi ⠀.ᐟ DONT CLICK THIS ACC

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

@݁ ˖Ი𐑼⋆ mochi ⠀.ᐟ ur literally one of them get off this website you fucking asshole

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX

I didn't see anything 

Ik frankly it's disgusting bc ppl can get srsly triggered by stuff like that 😐

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

Report every one you see. 

And issue a PSA Bulletin so your friends can avoid and/or block.

@Cranky Old Witch thats the probably its nearly impossible, as soon as you click on their page it covers all their account details its a full screen of super fast paced gore videos all at once

@doedeer you can just message def3ct, that's what i just did and the account got deleted :p

ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇꜱ, ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ☆

Signature Banner

@Xx_m4rsmassacre_xX OOHH OKAY thank you!! ill make sure of it if I come across another one !! I didnt really think def3ct looked at their pms!

@doedeer then grab the URL from the bar, copy that, and use that to report and/or give a PSA.

PM Def3ct directly, he is super on top of that and HATES people that hack out their utility buttons. 

We are aware and on top of this, sorry guys

@Def3ct

thank you so much for getting all the accounts banned so fast!!!! its great to see moderation actually happening 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@Def3ct It's understandable.

We really had no control of who gets in, but the best you can do is to get rid of these trolls as soon as possible which is the best action to do in this case.


So yeah, I admire you and your team for the good work.

@Def3ct you're doing you're good, Def3ct! 

@Def3ct Thank you Def3ct!!!!

🔆Sol🔆

Hey guys, please feel free to also let me know! I can definitely assist with these matters as well 🫶🏻

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫

great timing king!!! New gore account. the user is vanish 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@amazingsavv_ On it, thank you!!!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn
This reply was deleted.
Listing 1-20 of 31   1 2 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.