Home» Forum» General Discussion» If i could , I’d spend my whole life studying and teaching things i enjoy , would you?

If i could , I’d spend my whole life studying and teaching things i enjoy , would you?

Back to General Discussion

I enjoy studying and talking about things i enjoy and i’d love to do it ,, sadly money matters

What about you? What would you do?

honestly, I love the idea of a boardgame cafe + books

here with friends? grab some board games off the wall. on your own? get a book from the shelf

i feel like no matter what timeline you throw me in this would need some kind of capital. money to buy the books, board games, pay my workers well, and have nice good decor. after i get a job i’ll save as much as possible and make this happen. i’ll exist in my future!! i wont have it another way >:3

𐔌՞ ܸ.ˬ.ܸ՞𐦯

@ziv I WILL DEFINITELU GO

You must be logged in to reply.