
Hello, everyone making an important Announcement that today of the 7th October is my birthday 🎂 🎉 so please sit down and enjoy my speech✨
Sitting here right now, it feels a bit surreal to say that I am officially an adult. Growing up, 18 always seemed like this distant, magical number where everything suddenly changes. Now that it’s here, I realize that while I might have a few more legal responsibilities tomorrow, who I am today is a reflection of everyone in this room.
I want to take a moment to look back and say thank you. To Jesus Christ my lord and savior and To my family, thank you for your endless support, your patience, love, and for guiding me through the ups and downs of my teenage years and comforting me when I lost my mother, grandmother, even uncle. To my friends, Even Online Friends thank you for the laughs, the late-night talks, and for making my youth so incredibly unforgettable. I wouldn't be who I am today without the love and lessons you’ve all shared with me.
Turning 18 isn't just about getting older it’s about stepping into a new chapter of independence, making my own choices, and chasing the future. I am incredibly excited and maybe just a little bit nervous for what lies ahead. But knowing I have this amazing circle of people in my corner gives me all the confidence I need.
So, here is to leaving my childhood years behind, embracing the journey of adulthood, and making the absolute most of this next chapter In my life🩷🫶🏽
Thank you all for celebrating this milestone with me. Let’s have a great rest of our life’s together Cheers! <33
