Home» Forum» General Discussion» who do you think is the most well-known person on here?

who do you think is the most well-known person on here?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 1-20 of 50   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

besides mods who do you think is the most like recognizable person on here? if that makes sense

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

idfk

@xX_cr33pi3_cr4wlli3_Xx

no ones suprised

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

me 

um um mrsurrealist i thinkkkk i used to see them online all the time

Maybe ziv I guess.

Miguel

The tide is high (but I'm holding on)

def3ct...?

@Jasmine Boba Tea

i said BESIDES mods...

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@ᯓ★ sav || sawblade ✧˖°. oh uh

me

ME :D? (I would hope so lmfao) but I think maybe d a v I d ?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:everything's going to be alright!。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:
Cysper04 wrote:
Maybe ziv I guess.

I probably agree with Cysper. It's either Cysper or Ziv!

@Cranky Old Witch Nah, why you even have to include me on that. XD


I don't really think I'm well known here.

In fact I saw some here having about 700+ Friends and I forgot who that is.


But yeah, I don't think I'm on that level yet.

@Cysper04 well sure, but neither you, ziv, nor I have that many friends.

But numbers don't make you 'famous'. There are a lot of friend collectors who just don't interact and I don't think they're very 'known'

@Cranky Old Witch

@Cysper04

my answer is lowkey you guys 

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@ᯓ★ sav || sawblade ✧˖°. You're a sweetheart 🥰 but I'm about as 'famous' as a driveway stone.

@Cranky Old Witch

My answer was you, ahaha

shock

you lol

UntitledAttachmentUntitled

uhh you n mrsurrealist, he isn't as activ as he used 2 b BUT he'z rlly recognizable zooo ✌️

𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘺!! ⭐

I see big stevie cool everywhere I go...

cysper.. cysper is EVERYWHERE. no matter how random i assure you cyspers left a comment..

Listing 1-20 of 50   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.