Home» Forum» Games» What is everyone favorite Pokemon?

What is everyone favorite Pokemon?

Back to Games
Listing 121-140 of 164   < Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 Next >   Latest ↓

I saw a video that every pokemon is a favorite of someone. I haven't found my favorite yet but i love the all starter babies.Untitled

My baby <3

✧・゚ ♡ G ♡ ・゚✧

Replying to @AwezumSauce2010 (post is on page 5): “Raichu is my fav, it looks so chubby and cute :3”

@AwezumSauce2010

Another Raichu lover let's goooo!! 

✧・゚ ♡ G ♡ ・゚✧

SableEye because he reminds me of The Hopkinsville Goblin


I'm torn!

mimikyu for his backstory, i feel so bad for it and it's so cute)!!!

Toxtricity for looks, and cuz he has a whole ability called Punk Rock.... like, duhh, epic!

PSYDUCK!!!

Mimikyu!! It is so cute to me but I also love being able to tank a hit when I use it.


Sorry, whose world is it?

Mawile :D

🔆Sol🔆

I love Leafeon 

This may contain: an animated image of a pikachu flying through the air

Litwick for sure<3


Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

sylveonnnnn!!

Sylveon Pokemon, Ribbon, Cute, Fairy Type, Charming PNG

all the eeveelutions + quagsire + vulpix + ninetails vulpix

oh my jovial merryment!

Mimikyu will always have a special place in my heart ^w^

Bisharp is my favorite, but I got a few others I love too.

I love Furrett!!!:hyper: These lil guys are so cute


Definetly glaceon. I like their design. :)

🍞 Bread makes you FAT?!?


MUDKIPPPP


rowlet,


decidueye

reshiram (& zekrom!)


oshawott! 


and some that i've gacha'd in my pokemon tcg card game lol


Listing 121-140 of 164   < Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.