Home» Forum» Games» What is everyone favorite Pokemon?

What is everyone favorite Pokemon?

Back to Games
Listing 101-120 of 164   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >   Latest ↓

I saw a video that every pokemon is a favorite of someone. I haven't found my favorite yet but i love the all starter babies.Untitled

Regigigas looks cool and his lore is cooler ✌

MUNCHLAX!!!! i love bro sm omg :33333


Quagsire!!! >w<

DEFINITELY SABLEYE!! Just seems like a fun little guy with some kewl diamonds!! Mischievous but friendly.

Also a bit of fun trivia: it is 1 of only 2 Dark/Ghost type Pokemon (excluding mega evolutions) XD


P.S. Zoroark is cool too just because I got a card of one in my first ever pack as a kid :)

Sincerely, P1ck_Up_The_P1ec3s x

Mimikyuu!!! >-< Hes m bb!!

Replying to @s0mberc0rpse (post is on page 1): “ceruledge! they're very cool (⁀ᗢ⁀)”

@s0mberc0rpse I’ve been using a ceruledge paired with a mega Altaria on pokemon champions and it’s been so fun to play :D definitely one of the coolest pokemon ever made

MURKROW!! I LOVE MURKROW!!!!

Glaceon ez

GAH THERE'S SO MANY but Reuniclus is Definitely up there. See my funny gummy fetus friend :]


psyduck psyduck psyduck psyduck psyduck

if only love was a star<

I love Trubbish and Reuniclus!!


xurkitree is my goat forever 

meowth #4eva ++shoutout to pancham

SNOMMM MY BABY

rigbymiko wrote:
meowth #4eva ++shoutout to pancham

omg and smeargle 

This reply was deleted.

swirlix and alcremie :cupcake:

Scolipede : SCARLET AND VIOLET - BLACK BOLT 134/86 - Pokemon Single Cardif no1 got us scolipede got us

@hcpd SAAAAAME!! I love axolotl egg mom :>

I have to go now. My planet needs me. :3

 i have a strong emotional attachment to krookodile but skuntank is almost definitely my second favourite

Listing 101-120 of 164   < Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.