I saw a video that every pokemon is a favorite of someone. I haven't found my favorite yet but i love the all starter babies.![]()
I saw a video that every pokemon is a favorite of someone. I haven't found my favorite yet but i love the all starter babies.![]()
i tend to gravitate toward ghost or dark types... or water types. my number one favorite spot is a constant fight between absol and gengar. but i also really love milotic and mudkip. i have a lot. it really is hard to choose a few

beedriill ii2 objectiively the be2t choiice.
Paldean Wooper!! He's so derpy & cute. I can never find art or merch of him though (probably because he's a regional variant)
its a pretty basic option but i love sylveon!!! glaceon and diancie too :>

absol has been my favorite from the moment i saw them as a kid
they're the perfect mix of cool&cute &.& their mega form is even more ridiculously emo hehe but i still wanna take them home!
@gardenGnostic the title of the disaster pokemon is also ridiculously cool

@st. ides angel espeons my fav eeveelution I think they're the coolest out of them all, so mystical
smeargle, gyarados, metapod and slaking
It's always so hard to choose, and then i remember ditto
Pachirisu & Kricketot my beloveds <3
Espeon 💜 And my favorite starters are Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil


mew!
flygon!!
litten. absol is a second fav :)

mimikyu my baby!!!!!


Banette my beloved <3
Lunala my goat fr; that was the last bat design pokemon they ever made and they ate it up!
Oddish and Swinub are just little guys and I love them <3
You must be logged in to reply.