I saw a video that every pokemon is a favorite of someone. I haven't found my favorite yet but i love the all starter babies.![]()
I saw a video that every pokemon is a favorite of someone. I haven't found my favorite yet but i love the all starter babies.![]()
@BootlegFriend YOU GET IT


Probably Sableye.
SHINX for sure!!!

my favorite is hariyama! any big pokemon is absurdly adorable to me, but playing sun/moon is really what made me attached to makuhita and hariyama for some reason.
Recently, I kinda decided that Meowscarada is my favorite Pokémon. It's a cat and the masked magician theme it has is really cool (Being a huge Persona 5 fan definitely contributed to me liking this). Also, I tend to gravitate to more feminine leaning designs, so it just appeals to me in many ways.

I like zoroark myself! I've loved it since I was a kid, with its black and red color scheme, and jagged shape, its the exact kind of edgy that I like ironically enough lol.



either smeargle or munchlax, its too hard to pick one :p

Raichu is my fav, it looks so chubby and cute :3

corviknight i love corviknight with all my heart
rookidee too but corviknight mogs


gengar and maushold!!


₊˚⊹♡ ⋆。°✩ **Poké-fan forever!** ✩°。⋆ ♡₊˚⊹
◓ Gengar is my spooky little bestie 👻💜 ◓
≽^•⩊•^≼ ✧ *Gotta love 'em all!* ✧ ✨
the goat mimikyu obviously

Alcremie my goat!!!! I also love all the bug pokemon dearly💜
ofc the cutes most adorable of them all, Zorua!!

Dewott!!!
You must be logged in to reply.