Home» Forum» General Discussion» What's your favorite car?

What's your favorite car?

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-75 of 75   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

mine is easily the Subaru Impreza gf8, specifically the post facelift angry eye version 

the hood scoop is perfect, the body lines on the side, the quarter panel arches on the STI, I mean what's not to love 

that's not even mentioning the 4cyl ej20 boxer engine for that low centre of gravity 

truly a car from a better time

gf8coded and ej20gpilled
Replying to @ashlyn (post is on page 2): “@kaylvang.mp3. when I was younger my family had a 2003 Honda civic in that color with a carbon fiber hood, really good cars all around ”

@ashlyn

I am honestly so jealous. Lucky!

Replying to @Null_ (post is on page 3): “the nissan s13, specially if modded into a onevia cuz i'm a sucker for pop-ups”

@Null_ onevia and sileighty will alwys be beautiful 

gf8coded and ej20gpilled
Replying to @bunnibun7 (post is on page 3): “Toyota AE86 and Chevrolet Corvette C4 :)”

@bunnibun7 yeah Corollas are beautiful, 86 absolutely tops the single cam 85

gf8coded and ej20gpilled

It's a tie between the Volskwagen Bus/Van and the Chevy Malibu

any accord. I'm about 142k out on a 2017. 400 k miles let's go!!

Replying to @ashlyn (post is on page 2): “@Tax Evaser is that a teto gr86”

@ashlyn yes and its peak


I read this as "cat," so I'm going to answer this like it says that because it made me excited, probably british shorthair's because that's what kind of cat my cat is.

Replying to @tellmesecrets (post is on page 3): “Toyota. Carolla.”

@tellmesecrets reliable af (: 

@Def3ct at this point I'm mostly interested in reliability. Reliability is the greatest feat a car company can offer. It's ephemeral, and Toyota had it locked down from about 2002-2014. Still a good automaker but the days of 300k cars are probably behind us.

has to be the lexus LS430

mostly due to sentimental value



1985 K10 Chevy Blazer 

"Put your best foot forward, there's an crocodile behind you!"
X_x

second gen chevy avalanche 🤤 

OBS Ford F-150s, 3rd Gen Rangers, 2nd Gen Rams

1970 Plymouth hemi ‘cuda, specifically in the plum crazy color or in-violet. Ugh she’s just so pretty

I dunno about y'all, but I'm dying for a 1974 Fiat Spider!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn
Listing 61-75 of 75   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.