Home» Forum» General Discussion» Lets make a 3-word story

Lets make a 3-word story

Back to General Discussion
Listing 21-40 of 60   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Each poster will add exactly 3 words to create a continuous story ^_^
I'll start!!
_______________

Once upon a 

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.
This reply was deleted.

And he swam

and then drowned.

and revived him

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

from the death

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

so he can

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

continue to do 

your mom romantically

as well as

By the power of Grayskull!

gooning to femboys

He was a 

This reply was deleted.

very miserable man

Who absolutely HATED

in the creek

where femboys died

"he's a piece of crap... the kid... you know, he just sucks! he sucked his whole career"

and also reincarnated 

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

so they could

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

To the graveyard 

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

And do some

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams
Listing 21-40 of 60   < Prev 1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.