Home» Forum» General Discussion» Lets make a 3-word story

Lets make a 3-word story

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-60 of 60   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

Each poster will add exactly 3 words to create a continuous story ^_^
I'll start!!
_______________

Once upon a 

"Dünya sevgisi bütün hataların başıdır."
- Resulullah s.a.v.

following label directions

. But then he

fell down a

river drowning again

but he had

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

nine whole lives



albeit quite brief

and also very

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

hard to enjoy

For obvious reasons 



He loved frogs

Signature
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭" - Kurt Cobain

maybe too much

to an extent 

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

his pet frog

he also liked

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

to eat nails

“It’s my own honor that depends on me. I’ve chosen to walk my own path in a life that’s nobody else’s.”

mainly for dinner

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams

he ate them

But he also

did not like

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light; I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night" - Sarah Williams
Listing 41-60 of 60   < Prev 1 2 3   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.