Home» Forum» General Discussion» Lookbook.nu
Listing 1-20 of 41   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

Was anybody a fan of Lookbook.nu back in the day? Like 2010-2014ish. The website eventually went under😕

I believe it was UK-based, or somewhere in Europe. Kinda like Pinterest but for fashionable people to post their outfits. It was such a vibe. I loved looking through the site to get inspo from the goth girlies, the corporate girlies, the whimsical girlies… And the guys, too! I really miss it!

So I wanted to make a forum post for anyone/everyone to post their outfit pics! Similar to Lookbook, but here in a small version😁 I would love to get inspiration from you all and see everyone’s individual daily style.

Please feel free to post OOTD pics below!😁✨

be kind<

@(m)tropy I love it!! What a great jacket😁 Tysm for posting, can’t wait to see more!

be kind<

@(m)tropy Oh nooo!!! Any way to line it?

be kind<

@(m)tropy Lol! It just means to add a layer of fabric to the inside so the red can’t rub off on any other clothing😁

be kind<

OOTD: Square neckline tank top, floral 90s style maxi skirt, dark red vegan leather Doc Martens, and a Coach Rogue 25 Tea Rose bag in washed red.

be kind<

Yeah! I did! Haha

I moreso used it as a tool in my artist toolkit. I  used the outfits as inspiration in ensemble fanart hahah

I sorta dig how most of the dudes there were not afraid to wear skirts. It was kinda epic 

I never posted anything on the site though 😅

@houkiboshi‧₊˚✩彡 I never posted either. Glad somebody else knows what it is though!!

be kind<

Tan tank, tan linen striped pants, red sandals with socks ALWAYS😤, Coach Faye bag😊 I love a good pop of color with a neutral ‘fit🥰

be kind<

Black cropped tank, loosey goosey soft brown pants with cute lace detail on the bottom (not pictured sorry), and floral kimono thing😁 All thrifted.

be kind<

Work ‘fit — completely thrifted.


Still waiting for more people to post here!!

be kind<

All thrifted or gifted☺️


Please show me your outfits!!!

be kind<

@Miss Fairy✨ Girly pop, you are drop dead gawjuss! I love all of these outfits! I'll definitely have to start posting some of mine lol

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 💖💖💖💖

be kind<

Cheetah print!!

@Lalaa_x3 I love this!!!

be kind<

damn i dont have school again till wednesday meaning someone reply to this on wednesday so i remember to upload a pic of my fit :p

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

@savvluvsllamas__ I got you lol

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@savvluvsllamas__ Hey friend, it's Wednesday!

Official FriendRewind Forum & Layout Moderator
Harley Quinn

@𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫

OMG TY

we'll pretend to leave and then, we'll meet again, when both our cars collide.

Felt cute, probably will make it through Wednesday.

Alsoooo look at my perfect matcha I made before leaving for work 😇

@kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀ Loving ALL of this!!!

be kind<
Listing 1-20 of 41   1 2 3 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.