Home» Forum» General Discussion» get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 41-60 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

  1. Preferred name
  2. Pronouns
  3. Fav colour combo
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs
  5. Fav food to cook at home
  6. Movies, books, or games?
  7. Sun, moon, or star?
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains?
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember?
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt
  12. Share something you're looking forward to
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?


I'll go first:

  1. Preferred name - Phoebe/PB
  2. Pronouns - she/her
  3. Fav colour combo - black & teal (like my profile rn, very cyberpunky)
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - Twenty One Pilots, Trench
  5. Fav food to cook at home - PASTAAAAA
  6. Movies, books, or games? - books for sure
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - moon
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - beach
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - resent & remember
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - The Last Dinner Party, Burn Alive & Mirror are so good!
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - we polluted the earth so bad these monstrous mutated leeches rose from the ground to suck the clouds, ozone layer, the entire atmosphere out of the sky...
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - the results of my job interview yesterday: they told me they'll let me know if I got the job next week, so if I get it I can finally move forward with my career, and if I don't I'm moving back home and becoming one of those Instagram book/writer accounts
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - when I started trying to make a career out of socmed marketing I realised I could basically just study how kpop companies do it cuz their marketing & PR schemes are scarily effective, now I can't unsee it and sometimes I try to see how far/well I can dissect what they do
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - yes: if we specifically define happiness according to the idea capitalism presents, I think it's impossible to live 'happily' in today's world esp when basic necessities are paywalled, to be happy/have a happy life is smtg you need to pay for and most of us have varying degrees of access to those privileges which further perpetuates social inequality even within social classes
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - Instagram comment section recommended this as an alternative to the actual MySpace which uses AI (FriendRewind to my knowledge is AI free so yayyy :3)
Replying to @shihtthew (post is on page 2): β€œ@cardiacArrestingSweetheart do u hv a link to the doghaus comic? It sounds cute, would love to read it sometime πŸ™‚β€β†•οΈβ€

@shihtthewΒ here ya go:D

IF SICK IS DEFINED BY WHAT'S DIFFERENT, WELL THEN PULL THE PLUG OUT AND LET ME DIE
  • Preferred name
    dryfryzz
  • Pronouns
    she/they/he
  • Fav colour combo
    pastel pink and yellow
  • Fav artist & fav album of theirs
    smashing pumpkins, 'mellon collie and the infinite sadness'
  • Fav food to cook at home
    gamjajeon, and pasta.Β 
  • Movies, books, or games?
    - pokemon
    - girl, interruptedΒ 
    - kamikaze girls
  • Sun, moon, or star?
    trick question since the sun is a star, so imma choose the moon~
  • Beach, forest, or mountains?
    beach
  • Forgive & forget or resent & remember?
    resent and remember, so the mistakes never repeat.Β 
  • Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention
    education, simple as that.Β 
  • Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt
    seeing off my fiancΓ©e going work that took an hour on a highway, and appeared in the window of the house in front of ours, and we just communicated to each other lol
  • Share something you're looking forward to
    my future with my fiancΓ©e is all what i have forward thinking about.Β 
  • Share a random TMI about yourself
    i obsess way too much about knowing everything about the English language despite the fact i don't actually like it, nor am fond at the fact it's my native language lol
  • Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?
    now that's a concerning question. um.. i think it should be a basic thing we all deserve to feel as is.Β 
  • How'd you find out about FriendRewind?
    my fiancΓ©e found it, and we made our profiles together<33Β 

@dryfryzz that's one of the cutest dreams I've seen in this post πŸ’–

Also congratulations on your pregnancy, hope your wedding turns out amazing!

@shihtthew omg! huge misunderstanding lol i'm not pregnant but some day when fully ready, then it'll be very exciting!

  1. Preferred name: Mytt
  2. Pronouns: He/Him
  3. Fav colour combo: Black and red
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs: blink-182, Neighborhoods
  5. Fav food to cook at home: Enchiladas
  6. Movies, books, or games?: Music
  7. Sun, moon, or star?: As my fiancee said, the sun is a star. So I pick the moon
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains?: Mountains
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember?: Resent and remember, fuck forgiving
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: Loyalty
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: My fiancee being pregnant with our first child, our wedding and future
  12. Share something you're looking forward to: Visiting my fiancee next year, and the songwriting masterclass
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself: I own guitars
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?: It should be a necessityΒ 
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?: Saw someone post it on SpaceHey and took my fiancee here too

@Jubkey is @dryfryzz ur fiancee? Congratulations! ✨✨ 

@shihtthew Yes she is! And thank you

Replying to @shihtthew (post is on page 2): β€œ@wizard yesss the moon is such a queen πŸ’–βœ¨That part abt ur apartment flooding is terrifying af cuz wdym all that's standing between starting and stopping...”

@shihtthew

lol ikr? we kept telling our landlord the pipes need netting and he kept ignoring it, so we kept having to fish rocks and whatnot out with chopsticks in extreme weather #ILoveLandLords 😝 

@wizard SCREECHING I hope u moved out and found a better place 😭😭😭

  1. Adora
  2. She/her
  3. blue, orange, and pink
  4. Sofia Isella Some is a Shell
  5. chicken thighs with oven-roasted veggies
  6. books
  7. moon
  8. Forest but I want to see the mountains
  9. Forgive but always remember
  10. Anyone feeling invisible should feel seen
  11. Too personal to share the dream
  12. Growing as an individual
  13. I spit (Titanic style)
  14. Happiness sometimes feels like a luxury because it's hard to grab a hold of and keep
  15. Searched for Myspace-esque websites and this is what came up.


@Asphodel_Lotus OMG ANOTHER SOFIA ISELLA FAN I LOVE HER 🀩🀩🀩 πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

  1. Preferred name - Piv
  2. Pronouns - He/Him
  3. Fav colour combo - Red and green (including pink)
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - Weird Al Yankovic. Fav albums: "Weird Al" Yankovic, Dare To Be Stupid, Running With Scissors, Alpocalypse
  5. Fav food to cook at home - Rice with whatever I have on hand in it. I call it my slop.
  6. Movies, books, or games? - Hrmmmm... movies?
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - Moon
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - Forest
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - Forgive and forget, but fighting really hard not to resent and remember.
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - Puppeteering!!!! It's genuinely so so so cool.
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - 3 separate dreams where I lived entire lives with my partner, had kids, and died. In every dream, we took a different path from the last one.
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - I'm subbing as a organist for more churches now and I'm getting paid the full payments for it which means I'm sort of, like, a real organist now!
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - The first long piece of fiction I ever wrote was a 101 page self insert FNAF fanfic I wrote in fifth/sixth grade. The second long piece of fiction I ever wrote was an unfinished 99 page self insert Koopaling fanfic in sixth grade.
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - Nope! Everyone should have it.
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - Stumbled across it online and thought I should give it a shot since I like forum and blog sites.
  1. Preferred name: Sophia
  2. Pronouns - ANY/ALL!
  3. Fav colour combo - VERY VIBRANT GREEN AND PINK
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs- i love them all i cant think
  5. Fav food to cook at home- mmmmm scrambled eggsΒ :daydream:
  6. Movies, books, or games? GAMES
  7. Sun, moon, or star? STAR
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? FOREST
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? new mix, forgive and remember
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: the movie memento, it was so good.
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt-i became a rubberduck in a toilet. it sucked.
  12. Share something you're looking forward to- im getting new clothes today
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself- im really hypermobile
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? yeah, but i hope everyone can be.
    15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? looked up myspace alts.

β€” Preferred name : Asher

β€” Pronouns : He/Him

β€” Fav colour combo : Black and red :]

β€” Fav artist & fav album of theirs : Oh there are so many. Off the top of my head, probably HIM, Dark Light.

β€” Fav food to cook at home : Mmh. Spicy tuna and rice. Or breakfast pierogies. I just learned how to make homemade meatballs as well!

β€” Movies, books, or games? : Games til I die, man. Been a gamer since I was five years old.

β€” Sun, moon, or star? : Yes :]

β€” Beach, forest, or mountains? : Yes :]Β 

β€” Forgive & forget or resent & remember? : Depends on the situation, really.

β€” Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention : The gamesΒ SpacelordsΒ andΒ Secret World Legends. Absolutely criminal how small the player base is in both of those games.

β€” Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt :Β 

I was in a red truck with someone unknown (a dream-conjured boyfriend, I think?), fiddling with the radio while he drove. Suddenly, we swerved, crashing into a lake. He died on impact, and I broke out of the truck window, swimming to the surface. When I surfaced, I was in a pool rather than a lake, and the pool was under a bed. A very pink, lacy bedroom, like that of a little girl's. No one was around, but I could hear voices downstairs.Β 

I ventured out of the room, and found a kitchen. All the cabinets were white and perfectly aligned. I looked in a cabinet, and inside was one single canister, labeled "SALT" in a plain black sans-serif font. I took it with me, feeling like I might need it.Β 

When I went outside of the house, it was this gorgeous old plantation styled home in a very southern-gothic little plot of land. Everything was that dusky blue/green twilight shade, shadowy, and spanish moss choked the old gnarled trees. Down the hill was a lakeβ€”theΒ lake, I could see the old red truck half sunk in it.Β 

At the end of the walkway was a young girl with a lacy white dress and black ringlet hair, who began to tell me about the area. She pointed to an old abandoned pathway that had been covered with 2x4s and "KEEP OUT" signs, and told me that no one is allowed to go down that path. Just as I was agreeing, I heard her say:

"Actually...Β DoΒ go down that path. Do it. Do it. Go that way. Go down that path."

I followed her outstretched hand, and saw her face had contorted into this wide, exaggerated grin. Her mouth ripped into rows of sharp teeth, and she lunged at me, screaming like a damned devil. Thankfully, I remembered the salt I had grabbed, and flung it at her. I remember this awful sizzling sound, and her screaming.Β 

Andddddd. That's when I woke up. I have been fascinated with that dream for YEARS, even developing the nameΒ Lacuna LakeΒ for that place, so that I never forget about it. I always think about turning that into a nice little oneshot horror game someday.

β€” Share something you're looking forward to : BEING HOME ALONE FOR A BIT. Usually I dread it, but I am thrilled to have the house to myself for a while!

β€” Share a random TMI about yourself : bidets are a godsend when you enjoy spicy food

β€” Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? : Oh my, what a question that is. On one hand, one could consider happiness a state of mind that anyone can achieve. But on the other, many peoples dreams and aspirations are totally reliant on external forces. That's a thinker for sure!

β€” How'd you find out about FriendRewind? : The great SpaceHey purge of 2026.


sounds like fun ! let's do this :]

❝ Smartasses get killed. We always see to that. ❞ β€” The Legion

@π˜Όπ™¨π™π™šπ™§ yeah imma need a horror game and a whole series adaptation of that dream, would binge it all in one night >:)

  1. Preferred name - topic
  2. Pronouns - any/all
  3. Fav colour combo - red/hot pink/lime green and black
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - linkin park & a thousand suns
  5. Fav food to cook at home - uh i can cook spaghetti
  6. Movies, books, or games? - the matrix, MAUS, sonic adventure 2 WAIT I'M AN IDIOT T0T games probably
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - stars ;)
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - BEACH DEFINITELY
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - forgive & forget
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - the vocaloid producer ROY
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - i dreamed that kurt cobain came back to life with superpowers to take down the music industry once :/
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - THE LINKIN PARK MOVIE RELEASE!!!
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - i accidentally kidnapped a school desktop once (everything's sorted out now XD)
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - nah not really. if u don't have it at some point are you really living?
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - i breathe the old web. i'd find it sooner or later ;)

forum sig

@π•³π–”π–™π–™π–”π–•π–Žπ–ˆ π–‚π–†π–“π–“π–†π–‡π–Š πŸͺ–πŸͺ½πŸš© we do indeed need kurt cobain to come back, gain superpowers, and take down the music industry, it's rough af out here TwT

  1. Preferred name: somber
  2. Pronouns: any/all
  3. Fav colour combo: 🩷🩡 OR πŸ©·πŸ–€
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs: my chemical romance & the black parade
  5. Fav food to cook at home: any kind of soup, stew or ramen
  6. Movies, books, or games?: probably games
  7. Sun, moon, or star?: sun
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains?: can i choose all three?
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember?: forgive & forget, if they're willing to as well
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention: ray toro
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt: uh... being told by my mother that her love for me wasn't real? (γ€€οΌ›βˆ€ οΌ›)Β 
  12. Share something you're looking forward to: THE MY CHEM CONCERT IN SAN ANTONIO YAYAYAYAYA
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself: i'm double jointed! :3
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?: nope! loving my friends makes me happy, and that's completely free!
  15. How'd you find out about Friend Rewind?: forgot which social media platform, but someone advertised it as a spacehey alternative.


  1. Preferred name:Β MichaΓ«l and Angel
  2. Pronouns:Β it/its
  3. Fav colour combo: PurpleΒ and green, or red and blue
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs: Sasuke Haraguchi, their most recent album Isan has been on loop since it released
  5. Fav food to cook at home: Chicken fried rice
  6. Movies, books, or games? : I work in a library, what do you think (books)
  7. Sun, moon, or star? : The sun is a star... Sun
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? : Forest
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? : Forgive but remember, is that an option?
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention : Voices of the Void. I recommend it.
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt : Had a dream recently I had to get 19 vaccines for some reason, and no one seemed concerned about that
  12. Share something you're looking forward to : The release of Grave Season.
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself : I don't have any idea as to what to share here
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? It shouldn't be, but because of the current state of the world, it absolutely is
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? I was looking for more MySpace inspired places


Now you're the only one here who can tell me if it's true
That you love me
And I love me :3c
shihtthew wrote:
@π•³π–”π–™π–™π–”π–•π–Žπ–ˆ π–‚π–†π–“π–“π–†π–‡π–Š πŸͺ–πŸͺ½πŸš© we do indeed need kurt cobain to come back, gain superpowers, and take down the music industry, it's rough af out here TwT

@shihtthew FRRR i wanna make amvs without having youtube sending a nuke to my house T0T

forum sig
Listing 41-60 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.