Home» Forum» General Discussion» get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

get to know each other chain: reply with ur answers!

Back to General Discussion
Listing 61-64 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

  1. Preferred name
  2. Pronouns
  3. Fav colour combo
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs
  5. Fav food to cook at home
  6. Movies, books, or games?
  7. Sun, moon, or star?
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains?
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember?
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt
  12. Share something you're looking forward to
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind?


I'll go first:

  1. Preferred name - Phoebe/PB
  2. Pronouns - she/her
  3. Fav colour combo - black & teal (like my profile rn, very cyberpunky)
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - Twenty One Pilots, Trench
  5. Fav food to cook at home - PASTAAAAA
  6. Movies, books, or games? - books for sure
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - moon
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? - beach
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - resent & remember
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - The Last Dinner Party, Burn Alive & Mirror are so good!
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - we polluted the earth so bad these monstrous mutated leeches rose from the ground to suck the clouds, ozone layer, the entire atmosphere out of the sky...
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - the results of my job interview yesterday: they told me they'll let me know if I got the job next week, so if I get it I can finally move forward with my career, and if I don't I'm moving back home and becoming one of those Instagram book/writer accounts
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - when I started trying to make a career out of socmed marketing I realised I could basically just study how kpop companies do it cuz their marketing & PR schemes are scarily effective, now I can't unsee it and sometimes I try to see how far/well I can dissect what they do
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - yes: if we specifically define happiness according to the idea capitalism presents, I think it's impossible to live 'happily' in today's world esp when basic necessities are paywalled, to be happy/have a happy life is smtg you need to pay for and most of us have varying degrees of access to those privileges which further perpetuates social inequality even within social classes
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - Instagram comment section recommended this as an alternative to the actual MySpace which uses AI (FriendRewind to my knowledge is AI free so yayyy :3)

This was such a cute idea. I love it. It was so nice reading about all of you fine folks! Here is my go ☺

  1. Preferred name - You can call me my screen name for now. Kaylvang, or Kay ♥
  2. Pronouns - She/her
  3. Fav colour combo - Pink, Grey and Black
  4. Fav artist & fav album of theirs - mgk, Mainstream Sellout. No wait. Lost Americana. No waiiit. Tickets to my Downfall.
  5. Fav food to cook at home - Japanese curry
  6. Movies, books, or games? - I can't choose. All three are activities that make me happy.
  7. Sun, moon, or star? - The moon. She is a graceful, gentle and loving entity. 
  8. Beach, forest, or mountains? AHHHH, I can't pick. I love being outside and adventuring when my body allows. But if I have to pick, Mountains/forest for a nice hike. 
  9. Forgive & forget or resent & remember? - As a person with an autoimmune disease I will always choose forgive. Having stress, anxiety or hate in my being makes me so unwell. So for my health I will continue to choose forgive, but I don't forget. 
  10. Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention - The Finch App. I recommend this self care app to anyone who struggles with mental health, etc. It's a traumagotchi. ❤
  11. Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt - It still lives rent free in my head and its been decades (27 years). When I was about 5 years old I had a dream that I was shrinking and nothing could save me or help me stay a visible size and I was passing away. My mom and I think this dream steamed from seeing my Papa passing away from colon cancer in the hospital.
  12. Share something you're looking forward to - I am really looking forward to our Canon Selphy Photo Printer to arrive. I can't wait to have all our beautiful photos printed and put around our home.
  13. Share a random TMI about yourself - I have complex chronic Migraine (MUMS) and visual aura without infraction. What that means is I have kaleidoscope, blind spot and sometimes dancing static like visuals in my vision 24/7. It has been present since March of this year. With that I try really hard to chose joy to get myself through the day.
  14. Do you think happiness is a luxury & why? - Happiness is a human or living right in my opinion. Everyone deserves the chance to be happy in life. Does not matter who you are or where you come from. As long as your happiness doesn't hurt someone else with malicious intent. 
  15. How'd you find out about FriendRewind? - My partner and I made a Spacehey, realized it's dead and found this wonderful space. I can't tell you guys how much I love this place. 

@kaylvang 𓍢ִ໋❀ manifesting amazing health for u in spite of ur autoimmune diseases ✨✨✨

Ur already so strong having to go through smtg like that so rooting for u wholeheartedly! 💖 

@shihtthew

Thank you so much ♥ I really appreciate your kind words and reply!! I hope you are doing well yourself and are having a great day ☺

Preffered name:

Nebby, Lago

✧

Pronouns:

She/Her/They/Them

✧

Fav colour combination:

Black & Blue

✧

Fav artist & fav album of theirs:

Magdalena Bay: Mercurial World

✧

Fav food to cook at home:

Enchiladas

✧

Movies, books, or games?

Games

✧

Sun, moon, or star?

Star

✧

Beach, forest, or mountains?

Forest

✧

Forgive & forget or resent & remember?

Forgive & forget, but depends on who.

✧

Smtg/someone you think deserves more attention:

Needle felting.

✧

Most memorable dream you've ever dreamt:

I lived in a dystopian city where the sky was a series of pipes.

✧

Share something you're looking forward to:

Potentially going to Disneyland in December.

✧

Share a random TMI about yourself:

I wipe people at my job.

✧

Do you think happiness is a luxury & why?

Not really/kinda. It's generally very hard to be happy without living in luxury unless you were raised right.

✧

How'd you find out about FriendRewind?

Heard about it on TikTok.

Listing 61-64 of 64   < Prev 1 2 3 4   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.