Home» Forum» Music» The most depressing song u like?

The most depressing song u like?

Back to Music
Listing 1-20 of 69   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

For me, theres something so gut wrenching about "Don't Fear The Reaper" by the Blue Oyster Cult. I also get this same feeling listening to "New Mistake" by Jellyfish. Both of these songs are not necessarily "sad" songs per se, but they give me a feeling I can't put into words. 


I wanna know ur depressing bops, I like listening to these when I write xP

idk bout the most part but "insomniac" by memo boy always manages to tear me up

@offtheb00ks

such an iconic song. it gives me that nostalgic type of pain

Skylines and Turnstiles by My Chemical Romance is my favorite song of all time. Its so sorrowful, its so gut wrenching, it's the story of a nightmare yet its told so beautifully. Ugghh I could go on about this gem forever 

Gonna have to say "Lifetime" by Three Days Grace, I think. It's so pretty <3

Broadripple is Burning by Margot and the Nuclear So and Sos is one of my favorite songs of all time and is definitely extremely depressing.

fast car by tracy chapman. wonderful song but man will your heart hurt.

maybe Pierrot The Clown by Placebo... idk, everything with a glockenspiel on it will hit me :( also the lyrics are so heartbreaking

the lonely sock

there are many of them but this one is such a devastating listen from start to finish


Truth by Godsmack

probably i have the worst choices and tastes ever, but i share these

"I Hated the Day I Was Born" - John Lee Hooker.

If you can write a song like this, you really understand the blues. 

Medicine Bottle by red house painters. much too relatable :’)

@topaz

i added this one to my playlist, so so so depressing. i hate its relatable to you, sending u good vibes friend <3

Missing by Evanescence

Definitely Snuff by Slipknot. 

The lyrics and the entire feel of the song is good, and depressing.

@EmyVox

such a good answer! i remember the first time i listened to it and i was like "wait...this is slipknot??" i wish they had more songs in this style <3

A lot of songs I like are depressing...

earthmover by have a nice life

OR

september come take this heart away by carissa's wierd

if only love was a star<

@thevoidisred

wow, Longing by Drown was so eerie!

i've never heard of glassjaw before so i gave them a listen, i really like them! I listened to a few songs on the long ass name album haha i hope i picked the right one (EYEWTKAS)? i added Ry Ry's song to my playlist


Listing 1-20 of 69   1 2 3 4 Next >   Latest ↓

You must be logged in to reply.